PDA

View Full Version : Missing Doriancito

RiosTheGenius
12-08-2005, 06:08 PM
hey guys, has anyone been in touch with Doriancito???... isn't he suppossed to be vacationing in the US around this time?

I wonder if any of you is hitting with him sometime soon.
he seems to be a nice kid. I hope he comes back soon , his "any pros in this forum" thread was awesome.

doriancito
12-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Im back in Black! jaja cant believe this thread! well for now im at Bluffton, SC con dec 20th im going to Miami. So i have about 2 weeks here at Bluffton so anyone at Hi;ton Head Island or Bluffton who hits...call me to 843 2724994 thats the cellphone number you can call me at, yesterday i went shopping...i looked for some shoes but didnt see any interesting just some stores only for basket shoes...but the lady told me i could go to a store located at i dont know where the hell and for sure i could find anything there. Im really excited here at USA its my frist time! later im going to Walmart and pend my dads money (credit card) saying "ill take it" to all!

RiosTheGenius
12-10-2005, 12:20 AM
go to a staples, you'll find rubber band size 64 for an army there. let me know if you're gonna be in New Jersey at all.

rilokiley
12-10-2005, 12:29 AM
So this is where dorian posted his cell number.
*saves it on his cell*
just kiddin'

Well, Florida is strangly warm this year.(perfect weather for tennis--not too cold not too hot, and no wind) Temp has been as high as 80 in December and it doesn't look like it's gonna drop dramatically any time soon. Have a good time!

DJ Edwards
12-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Im back in Black! jaja cant believe this thread! well for now im at Bluffton, SC con dec 20th im going to Miami. So i have about 2 weeks here at Bluffton so anyone at Hi;ton Head Island or Bluffton who hits...call me to 843 2724994 thats the cellphone number you can call me at, yesterday i went shopping...i looked for some shoes but didnt see any interesting just some stores only for basket shoes...but the lady told me i could go to a store located at i dont know where the hell and for sure i could find anything there. Im really excited here at USA its my frist time! later im going to Walmart and pend my dads money (credit card) saying "ill take it" to all!

Miami, huh? 100 miles from me (160 km). Quando? Any chance you'll get to Naples? Played a kid from Michigan State the other day. Represented in defeat: 1-6, 4-6. I love losing to better players...