PDA

View Full Version : some pictures of me at the USA

doriancito
12-09-2005, 12:23 PM
HERE guys just wanted to share with you some pictures of me at the USA, Bluffton sor far 2 days here.

Me and my family at the plane a Boeing 767-300 i love planes!
http://tinypic.com/idhe2x.jpg

Me and my favorite Drink..Coca cola at walmart!
http://tinypic.com/idhedu.jpg

Cuba Coast Line vwery itneresting...i thought! Its really Cuba!
http://tinypic.com/idhen4.jpg

doriancito
12-09-2005, 12:24 PM
ill keep on posting!

Jonnyf
12-09-2005, 12:51 PM
awesome pics mate they rock

Return_Ace
12-09-2005, 12:55 PM
yeah. now let me get my pics of me n jonny on the pictures thread.... soz jonny, i've been kinda busy lately. I'll go fdo it now.

Slazenger
12-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Doriancito, I would be very selective with the information I choose to share on this website and on the internet in general.

You are young. If I were you, I would remove the above pics (or at least crop out everybody but yourself) and for goodness sake remove the cellphone # you posted in another thread.

Don't post where you are going to be staying etc. There are crazies on the internet man!!

Jonnyf
12-09-2005, 01:04 PM
kl Return_Ace Dorian, you certainly look like you like Coke

Dan007
12-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Nice pics!

armand
12-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Don't post where you are going to be staying etc. There are crazies on the internet man!!Paranoid much? There are crazies everywhere, not only on the internet.

Great pics, everyone's so happy! You don't get that in America.

Slazenger
12-09-2005, 04:12 PM
It's not paranoia, it's common sense.

Why don't you post pictures of your entire family, and your cell phone number and travel itinerary on here??

Mr.Federer
12-09-2005, 05:08 PM
I have to agree, it's nice posting about that you're going in the states but for goodness sake giving your cell number??? And i have to ask, why are you excited to go in a Wal-Mart? That place is creepy...

raftermania
12-09-2005, 05:17 PM
When I worked at an internationally staffed tennis camp two summers ago we went on our first trip to a Walmart to get stuff. You wouldn't believe how amazed the international staff was at Walmart, to use the cliche, they were kids in a candy store. We had guys from UK, South Africa, Australia, Poland and a few other places. Many of them even had their picture taken outside the store in front of the giant Walmart logo. They were mostly amazed by the great variety of goods they could buy in the store - and for the most part at terrific prices.

No I'm not affiliated with Walmart and it's affiliates in anyway, but I'm always nice to the Walmart greeting people.

armand
12-09-2005, 05:42 PM
It's not paranoia, it's common sense.

Why don't you post pictures of your entire family, and your cell phone number and travel itinerary on here??Because I don't want people bugging me. I'm not worried about psychos from Norway seeing my pic, becoming obsessed with me, calling me on my mobil phone to become friends with me and after years of friendship one day their true intentions become apparent when I find my gold fish with a pencil stuck thru him and my family tied up+gagged on the kitchen floor and then I don't know what to do and I try calling the police but the phone is dead, then I slip and fall on some liquid and only to realise it's blood when it gets on my hand and I see it up close then I faint. Then I wake up and faint again from the embarrassment of fainting the first time. Then when I wake up, I faint again from the embarrassment of fainting the second time. And so on.

I'm not worried. I repeat: There are no crazies on the internet (that I should be afraid of anyway)

Rumjungle
12-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Because I don't want people bugging me. I'm not worried about psychos from Norway seeing my pic, becoming obsessed with me, calling me on my mobil phone to become friends with me and after years of friendship one day their true intentions become apparent when I find my gold fish with a pencil stuck thru him and my family tied up+gagged on the kitchen floor and then I don't know what to do and I try calling the police but the phone is dead, then I slip and fall on some liquid and only to realise it's blood when it gets on my hand and I see it up close then I faint. Then I wake up and faint again from the embarrassment of fainting the first time. Then when I wake up, I faint again from the embarrassment of fainting the second time. And so on.

Obsess much?;)

Tenny
12-09-2005, 05:50 PM
awesome pics mate they rock

Nice pics! Do your brother and sisters play tennis, doriancito? It's great to see a family shares a same smile!
BTW, Jonnyf, you need to do more than 'one liners' to become a legend! ;)

rilokiley
12-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Don't post where you are going to be staying etc. There are crazies on the internet man!!
Normally I'd agree with you but for god's sake this is a friggin' tennis forum. We are all huge nerds.:D

RiosTheGenius
12-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Doriancito, I think you're such a nice kid I doubt anyone would want to do bad to you so rock on.

he did share itinerary but not exact addresses or anything like that so what's the big risk in that.... the cellphone??... it 's probably a prepaid phone which can be easily changed if somebody becomes a hemorhoid.....I wouldn't worry about a thing Doriancito.

I love how everyone looks so happy. I hope you're enjoying yourself.

Jonnyf
12-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Tenny lol, I know i know. Raftermania i don't think walmarts really impressive at all. Raftermania Walmart is German (right?) so they have millions in Germany so why would the german be overly amazed. (not getting in an argument mate just wandering)

diredesire
12-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Nice pics! Do your brother and sisters play tennis, doriancito? It's great to see a family shares a same smile!
BTW, Jonnyf, you need to do more than 'one liners' to become a legend! ;) ]
amen bro. There are a few people that seem to post exclusively in one liners. One liners that dont make sense, and/or don't add anything to a discussion :rolleyes:.

Kind of tired of it recently, i think. I think maybe that's why Gaines decided to take a break

As far as posting your information on the internet, feel free to do it, but then again... bad stuff COULD happen. But i'd say 99.9% of the people online don't care about you (not in a bad way) :(

raftermania
12-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Tenny lol, I know i know. Raftermania i don't think walmarts really impressive at all. Raftermania Walmart is German (right?) so they have millions in Germany so why would the german be overly amazed. (not getting in an argument mate just wandering)

Jonnyboy, you want to fight mate? Let's take it out in that dark alley over there LOL

AFAIK, Walmart is definitely an American company, perhaps you are confusing it with waldouzeinmart?

Learn more about the economic superpower at this wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wal-Mart

I thought there were only store in Canada/US but there are some in Mexico too! I wonder if they sell sombreros there!

nickybol
12-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Walmart German? I`ve never seen them in Germany...

Mr.Federer
12-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Wal-Mart is written american all over it...

rommil
12-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Wal-Mart is written american all over it...
Isn't it called Asda in the UK?

Mr.Federer
12-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Isn't it called Asda in the UK?

Got no idea what ya talking about there...sorry.

arky-tennis
12-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Nice pics, welcome to Redneck land. Coke's bad for you :). Have fun

Jonnyf
12-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Yes ASDA is owned by Walmart but isn't really like Walmart. they dont sell tennis stuff or really any sport stuff.
Raftermania I mon then ( ned thing) lets take this outside * looks outside sees it's freezing* Howz bout we take this inside

doriancito
12-12-2005, 01:10 PM
Coke Rocks!

Jonnyf
12-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Coke Rocks!

Which one, Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Z White coke (never tried the last one you lol j/k) I hate Coke and barely ever have fizzy drinks

raftermania
12-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Jonny, I know what you mean, it's -20 C here in Canada. PS, out of the blue, I just got Outlaw Tennis for PS2, I hope it's good.

35ft6
12-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Normally I'd agree with you but for god's sake this is a friggin' tennis forum. We are all huge nerds.:D If I were his Dad, I'd tell him not to post too much personal information on the internet. It's not about the 99.99% of the people who are decent folks, it's about the .01% that are freaks who see the internet as a safe and anonymous way to be a sociopath.

And, yes, WalMart is evil.

Skppr05
12-13-2005, 03:02 PM
viva la coke! nice pics!

Baseline Basher
12-13-2005, 05:57 PM
Omg coca cola...omg wal mart...

I dislike coke, I hate WalMart with a passion...

Fun Fact: Coca Cola is used to remove blood from highways...

Fun Fact: WalMart and Sam's Club are owned by the same man.

matchpoint
12-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Omg coca cola...omg wal mart...

I dislike coke, I hate WalMart with a passion...

Fun Fact: Coca Cola is used to remove blood from highways...

Fun Fact: WalMart and Sam's Club are owned by the same man.

Additional Fun Fact: Water is used to clean up everything

WalMart is the largest private employer in the US

doriancito
12-17-2005, 03:03 PM
i have to post this, me on my uncles 350Z, ill give it a test drive tomorrow

http://tinypic.com/ipmtk8.jpg

http://tinypic.com/ipmtq8.jpg

http://tinypic.com/ipmts9.jpg

diredesire
12-17-2005, 03:55 PM
i have to post this, me on my uncles 350Z, ill give it a test drive tomorrow

<snip>
<snip>
<snip>

How old are you? o_O are you old enough to drive?

raftermania
12-17-2005, 03:57 PM
ugh, that car's a stick shift, I would never let a beginner driver ruin my clutch if I had a car like that.

rilokiley
12-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Nice shoes, dorian!

armand
12-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Nice car, but does anyone else hate the color? That light red looks terrible on that car and even if it were a 'better' red, it still wouldn't matter. Maybe there was a discount on that colour? I'd select something(anything:rolleyes: else):
http://www.autobytel.com/images/carPics/TestDrv/chee/350Z/350Zrear34_650.jpg

http://www.6mt.net/images/gallery/donpalombella02.jpgSister car

doriancito
12-17-2005, 07:30 PM
well it wasnt my choice to pick that colour, its ust what my uncle has but yes i like best the black or the silver! and im not old enough to drive in the USA but in Bolivia i have my drivers licence already! but i didnt bring it so i hope no cops see me