oscar_2424
12-09-2005, 11:27 AM
who would win in a street fight?
sampras vs rafter
nadal vs federer
borg vs mcenroe

doriancito
12-09-2005, 11:31 AM
i think the next match of nadal vs. federer its going to be federer...its going to be amore a psycological game now

Mr.Federer
12-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Rafter would beat Sampras

Nadal would K.O Federer

J-Mac would kill Borg with a steel pipe.

Capt. Willie
12-09-2005, 04:37 PM
J-Mac would kill Borg with a steel pipe. LOL You beat me to it. I thought Johnny Mac would clobber all of them with some type of object. The rest would feel the need to fight fair. Now a Mac-Connors street fight, that would be down and dirty.

Muse
12-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Sampras

Nadal, cause he looks like he does steroids (and probably does.)

Johnny Mac.

nViATi
12-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Sampras

Nadal, cause he looks like he does steroids (and probably does.)

Johnny Mac.
Just because somebody is buff doesn't mean that they automatically have to use steroids...

Clayplay
12-10-2005, 03:02 AM
1.rafter and sampras would have a tough close fight. i would like to see sampras win but i think rafter would beat him.

2.nadal would clobber federer's ***. federer has no chance. not even his mental powers will help him out on a street fight against rafa.

3.macenroe would beat borg because he is sooo violant

Clayplay
12-10-2005, 03:04 AM
LOL You beat me to it. I thought Johnny Mac would clobber all of them with some type of object. The rest would feel the need to fight fair. Now a Mac-Connors street fight, that would be down and dirty.
i would love to see a connors macenroe fight. i wasnt alive at that period of time.... but didn't macenroe and connors really hate each other??

raftermania
12-10-2005, 08:52 AM
I know Nadal is the spaniard, but anybody remember Vega from the video game Street Fighter? Vega was a skinny guy, but he was very agile (like Federer). So I think Federer would be the type of fighter with fancy footwork and great acrobatic and flexibility skills. He'd wear a face mask and maybe have some metal claws on his hand. Ideally they'd fight on a street with a chain linked fence near by.

randomname
12-10-2005, 08:59 AM
yeah, but odds are federed isnt quite as developed as a fighter as the guys on street fighter are...

raftermania
12-10-2005, 09:17 AM
I wasn't comparing Federer to big guys like Guile or Ryu, but Vega. You know, the guy with the mask who jumps around and yelps like a hyena? (You have heard Federer yells like this in matches too, only more directed at himself)

Muse
12-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Just because somebody is buff doesn't mean that they automatically have to use steroids...

True, but he looked a LOT bigger in the US open than he did in the french open. Maybe he ate his Wheaties and pumped iron religiously for those 4 months, but you never know in this day and age of sports. It's pretty sad.

oscar_2424
12-10-2005, 12:58 PM
I wasn't comparing Federer to big guys like Guile or Ryu, but Vega. You know, the guy with the mask who jumps around and yelps like a hyena? (You have heard Federer yells like this in matches too, only more directed at himself)

maybe we should start a street fighter 2 thread:mrgreen: :rolleyes: