PDA

View Full Version : Iraq War Casualties during Holidays.

theazneyes
12-10-2005, 07:08 PM
I don't really think this should be a topic, but I've just felt really sad for the soldiers in Iraq, and the families at home. Today there were four casualties reported in, and just the thought of losing a loved one at a time like this is just really sad. We're losing on average about 3 to 4 soldiers a day, and every sunday when they release the names of the ones that have fallen in Afghanistan or Iraq, it just hits me that I'm a lucky man to be here safe in a home. I'm thankful for those soldiers fighting for our country.

arky-tennis
12-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Tis very sad. Let's keep politics out of this one... Happy christmakanukwanzaka.

legolas
12-11-2005, 08:13 AM
well it does suck that our soldiers our fying, but atleast when they died, they made such an end thats worthy of remembrance

tennisislife
12-20-2005, 08:06 AM
the americans are attking iraq for fun...causing thousands of death

Kevin T
12-20-2005, 08:58 AM
Tennisislife,

Thanks for punking out in a serious thread. I have some great advice for you...please never post on TW again. You can debate politics all you want, but when you make a stupid comment when someone is trying to honor the memory of dead soldiers, you look like a complete arse. Merry Christmas.

Kevin T

tennis-n-sc
12-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Thanks Kevin.

Baseline Basher
12-20-2005, 05:11 PM
@ tennisislife:

Most people aren't too fond of the war, so STFU. We're not all warmongers like our president. I can't stand the war, but I have the utmost respect our guys for going out and doing their duty.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.