fishuuuuu
12-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Does anyone play Call of Duty 2 here? Sound off :p

Baseline Basher
12-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Nah, but I played the demo at Best Buy. Halo 2 > Next-gen FPS

Newberry
12-12-2005, 05:33 AM
No, but I play the heck out of COD1 online.
Not sure I have the goods to run COD2...

The_Dark_Knight
12-12-2005, 07:36 PM
double post

The_Dark_Knight
12-12-2005, 07:36 PM
i will soon, new pc coming in, I can finally get rid of this hand-me-down one. Sweet, sweet dual graphics proccessing power. COD1 rulez, i also play alotta battlefield 2 (on my brother's computer)

Baseline Basher
12-12-2005, 09:23 PM
PC gamerz...pshh...

Newberry
12-13-2005, 04:34 AM
Bah, those XBoxes are just overpriced PCs guts in a snazzy box... and you have to use a poor quality monitor.;)

mansrow
12-13-2005, 04:06 PM
i played COD2 with my colleagues and employers. theres always 14 of us capturing the flag and kill each other. also we're running x800 and the graphic are awesome. we also use 19" LCDs. the only bad thing with COD is that everyone tried to snipe each other. i miss CS.

Baseline Basher
12-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Overpriced? The original Xbox costs less than a cheap Dell and it beats the tar out of most people's computers. And the 360 is infinetly more powerful than the Xbox.

raftermania
12-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Nah, I love running around like a madman with my trusty MP44, sniping is a hobby but not a full-time job.

Newberry
12-16-2005, 03:35 AM
Overpriced? The original Xbox costs less than a cheap Dell and it beats the tar out of most people's computers. And the 360 is infinetly more powerful than the Xbox.

I guess it depends on the way you look at it. I've already got a decent computer so I don't understand why someone who already has a computer with high speed interent wants to buy a console. The games always seem more expensive for the console, and you're stuck with those mini joystick controllers, hooked up to a TV. I can't see how anyone can be accurate without a mouse in a FPS (practice I guess!)
I can turn on EAX with my surround speakers and hear guys sneaking up behind me. I can hook up my Asus 3D glasses for wild video. I can type messages to teammates during team play. I can download lots of mods for my old games, keeping them fresh for free.
There just seems to be so much more you can do on a PC.:)

Now I do have an old PS2, but me and the kids use it pretty much exclusively for DDR (great for keeping you on your toes!).

COD? Garand! Play on the servers with the AWE mod and its the best!

arnz
12-16-2005, 05:28 AM
I guess it depends on the way you look at it. I've already got a decent computer so I don't understand why someone who already has a computer with high speed interent wants to buy a console.
!

Thats true. In my case, even if there were no games on the PC, I'd still have a PC. You cant surf the internet, or get email, or write your school reports on an XBOX, can you? :o

I have to try Call of Duty. I've been stuck with Counterstrike all these years. Come to think of it, I think I'm too old to be gaming :mrgreen:

nViATi
12-16-2005, 07:19 AM
I guess it depends on the way you look at it. I've already got a decent computer so I don't understand why someone who already has a computer with high speed interent wants to buy a console. The games always seem more expensive for the console, and you're stuck with those mini joystick controllers, hooked up to a TV. I can't see how anyone can be accurate without a mouse in a FPS (practice I guess!)
I can turn on EAX with my surround speakers and hear guys sneaking up behind me. I can hook up my Asus 3D glasses for wild video. I can type messages to teammates during team play. I can download lots of mods for my old games, keeping them fresh for free.
There just seems to be so much more you can do on a PC.:)

Now I do have an old PS2, but me and the kids use it pretty much exclusively for DDR (great for keeping you on your toes!).

COD? Garand! Play on the servers with the AWE mod and its the best!
Different strokes for different folks.

doriancito
12-17-2005, 09:43 AM
ive seen call of duty 2 at the Xbox 360 stores wheere uyou get to play the demos and all of that , i really liked the graphics and very smooth movements for the player screen awesome a 9/10 in the xbox360