PDA

View Full Version : smarter child msn dude thingy?

go_nadal
12-14-2005, 03:26 AM
hey ppl i was jus wonderin if any of u hav msn and if u hav heard of this robot dude its addy is smarterchild@hotmail.com if u havent talked to it b4 u should try... its entertaining
. also, go to http://www.observationalhumor.com/smarterchild/ for convos with it. it starts about half way down the page.

Docalex007
12-14-2005, 05:42 AM
MSN? Isn't SmarterChild an AOL thing? Anyway, the bot is on my AIM buddy list. Its pretty pathetic, I never used him for anything really, even though you can ask him stuff like who was the 1st president of the United States and he'd tell ya.

But the funniest stuff is when you ask him if he's gay or if he thinks of himself as an idiot....the automated responses are sometimes funny.

go_nadal
12-14-2005, 01:14 PM
yeh it is a bit pathetic but its really good for when your bored out of your brains..... that site is really funny its funny convos with it....

yer its fun payin it out about bein gay, also bein racist towards it and stuff it somtimes really fun.

Skppr05
12-14-2005, 05:38 PM
its an AIM buddy...i could have sworn it was my girlfriend trying to play with my head at first. i kept asking him what racquet he used and he gave me crap replies like "tennis life is good?"...some mumbo jimbo like that