PDA

View Full Version : Did John F. Kennedy use a PS Tour 90?

mileslong
06-01-2004, 10:55 AM
look, im an equipment junkie and new to the board but all this talk about freakin' wilson PS rackets has reached ridiculous proportions. This is evidently a bigger conspiracy than the kennedy assasination. There are currently about 12 threads dedicated to the PS 85/90 or n-code and if sampras and or federer really used them or was it actually a painted snauwaert ergonom? has every pro only used one racket and they are all painted different colors?

why the obsesson with the wilson PS85/90? there are probably 5 guys on this board who SHOULD play them but EVERYONE seems obsessed with them, why? people are now relaying ancedotal evidence that a friend of a friend once chipped away at handle of one of federers rackets and found out it had sampras' name scrathed into it. stop the madness!

federer is by far my favorite player but i wish he would switch to a head racket so we could talk about how his LM is jreally just a painted original i prestige....

david aames
06-01-2004, 12:19 PM
You mean a Prestige Classic 600? Everyone here knows that tour players wouldn't touch the i.prestige ;)

federer is by far my favorite player but i wish he would switch to a head racket so we could talk about how his LM is jreally just a painted original i prestige....

mileslong
06-01-2004, 12:59 PM
aames, you are right, i guess it was the classic 600, it was just painted to look like the i prestige... 8)

dander
06-01-2004, 01:56 PM
and oswald killed him by smacking him over the head with a prototype for the st vincents, painted to look like rifle

mileslong
06-01-2004, 02:05 PM
and oswald killed him by smacking him over the head with a prototype for the st vincents, painted to look like rifle :D

bravestennis
06-01-2004, 02:42 PM
from the grassy plains

Lambro
06-01-2004, 02:48 PM
knoll

dander
06-01-2004, 02:53 PM
bravestennis is right, it really was grassy pains with a knoll paintjob

Russell Finch
06-02-2004, 05:28 AM
Federer didn't actually win Wimbledon - it was a Corsican guy hired by Sam Giancana

jimmyjames
06-03-2004, 09:11 AM
No, JFK actually used the PT Tour 109. But the research and development guys torpedoed the idea, and it sank like a stone into the annals of history. I should know. I'm his brother Ted Kennedy. Now I'm off to mix me a drink named the Ted Kennedy (Dewer's and murky water). Cheers.