PDA

View Full Version : Who's who?

Clayplay
12-18-2005, 02:39 AM
Just wondering, because it's happened many times were someone has said "he" for a person on this forum that was actually a "she" and vice versa.

Please vote, so you don't get called a "he" instead of a "she" or "she" instead of a "he".

Vote away! :)

StraightSets
12-18-2005, 02:47 AM
In case you were wondering, I'm male :)

Docalex007
12-18-2005, 05:52 AM
I am of the male species **** sapien.

Jonnyf
12-18-2005, 05:54 AM
im a transvestite lol nah j/k im a dude

Docalex007
12-18-2005, 08:16 AM
im a transvestite lol nah j/k im a dude

Dude's can also be transvestite's.

Jonnyf
12-18-2005, 09:12 AM
Dude's can also be transvestite's.

I know i was saying im a transvestite jokingly but was clearing up that im a dude

vkartikv
12-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Just to clarify, a transvestite just dresses up like a woman, a transsexual is the hermaphrodite with both or neither organs (I have evidence to prove atleast one of the williams sisters fall in this category)

Aykhan Mammadov
12-18-2005, 09:51 AM
Bu the way if somebody is transvestite then I heard his father and childs aslo must be transvestites.

croatian sensation
12-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Happened to me. :-) I'm female

MegacedU
12-18-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm the infamous TW female.

Frodo Baggins
12-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Me I'm The Cutest,Best,Most Famouse Little Hobbit in Tw an THE WORLD!!! plus I'm Female!!!!:D ;) ..

Mr.Federer
12-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Me I'm The Cutest,Best,Most Famouse Little Hobbit in Tw an THE WORLD!!! plus I'm Female!!!!:D ;) ..

No, your just a freak...

Frodo Baggins
12-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Hey Fed why so hatefull tis the season for Happiness..An no I'm no Freak.Your just Hateful!!! Plus I'm cute an wonderful then you so HA!!!!wanna take this up In Court???

Mr.Federer
12-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Hey Fed why so hatefull tis the season for Happiness..An no I'm no Freak.Your just Hateful!!! Plus I'm cute an wonderful then you so HA!!!!

absolutly pathetic...anyways...Merry Christmas everybody and a Happy New Year!

Frodo Baggins
12-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Why Do we Always Argue with each other???:rolleyes: plus if you really wanna give it to me!!! look for one of my threads..When I wanted to let you guys to share your feelings for me weather good or bad!!!But somehow those threads get Deleted.. when I really wanna find out the truth!!

Mr.Federer
12-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Why Do we Always Argue with each other??? Mr Fed I'll see you in court.You Scrooge!!!:rolleyes:

I really don't know...I guess it's because you always make comments of the LOTR and I don't like those movies...anyways let's try to make peace...

MegacedU
12-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Lol, somebody got owned.

Mr Fed may be a scrooge, but at least he's not one of Santa's Elves.

Frodo Baggins
12-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Anyways peace!!!

MegacedU
12-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Judging by your posts, I'm pretty sure I already KNOW what you think of me. I'm not worried.

I don't attack, I retaliate. Have a nice holiday.

EliteNinja
12-18-2005, 05:45 PM
I am a gentleman.

Phil
12-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Hey Fed why so hatefull tis the season for Happiness..An no I'm no Freak.Your just Hateful!!! Plus I'm cute an wonderful then you so HA!!!!wanna take this up In Court???

Hey Frodo, talk is cheap. If you're as cute as you say you are, why not post a photo? That will really shut-up the doubting Thomases around here. How about it, Hobbit?

doriancito
12-18-2005, 06:08 PM
i thought there was more females than males here....well the avatars..

legolas
12-18-2005, 06:37 PM
we got so few girls

Frodo Baggins
12-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Why phil so you can judge me??Srry don't like Labels..plus already knows what you guy's would say!!! if I did posted my pic!!! Srry no real pic from me!!!

MegacedU
12-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey Frodo, talk is cheap. If you're as cute as you say you are, why not post a photo? That will really shut-up the doubting Thomases around here. How about it, Hobbit?
That's what you said to me when I used to say I was cute. Then I did post my photo and suddenly everyone's angry that I post photos.

Phil
12-18-2005, 07:10 PM
That's what you said to me when I used to say I was cute. Then I did post my photo and suddenly everyone's angry that I post photos.

I don't recall EVER asking you to post a photo-I don't care, but if you can find where I DID...and I wasn't angry that you posted your photos-again, I just don't care, one way or another. So what are you talking about?

Phil
12-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Why phil so you can judge me??Srry don't like Labels..plus already knows what you guy's would say!!! if I did posted my pic!!! Srry no real pic from me!!!

It's too late for that...you've already been judged. It was just a suggestion, so you could put your money where your mouth is.

VGP
12-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Is this Clayplay's way of finding out who's not male on this board (as not to feel alone)? Feels to me that it's like 99.9% male. I kinda wish it weren't.

MegacedU - I had gone through that "post your picture" thread and some of the reactions following the posts where women posted pictures reminds me of how the internet can suck at times.

tykrum
12-18-2005, 08:15 PM
I don't recall EVER asking you to post a photo-I don't care, but if you can find where I DID...and I wasn't angry that you posted your photos-again, I just don't care, one way or another. So what are you talking about?

Sorry just gotta say that if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't post about it.

And I'm thinking the whole cute hobbit deal is just part of her eccentric persona, not gonna change that and probably never getting a pic. So it might be best to let this one go and pick a different battle Phil.

Phil
12-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Sorry just gotta say that if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't post about it.

And I'm thinking the whole cute hobbit deal is just part of her eccentric persona, not gonna change that and probably never getting a pic. So it might be best to let this one go and pick a different battle Phil.

Sorry, just gotta say that if you had actually READ the last few posts with any degree of comprehension, you wouldn't have posted about it (like you did). I half-heartedly and light-heartedly, too, asked if someone who constantly claims she's "cute" (been saying so for years) would post an actual photo of herself. Then, someone else came on and claimed that I said the same thing to HER and then implied that I, like "everybody" got angry at her for doing so. I said that I had said no such thing and didn't get angry because I don't care (about whether or not she posts a picture).

Do you GET IT now? Or should I continue summarizing...most people don't require a summary of simple one-line posts. So Get a life or find yourself a sense of humor. I will pick battles anywhere I want, but this, my friend, is no "battle"-you and Meg are trying to create one. Please ask someone to teach you to distinguish a battle from harmless banter.

Deuce
12-18-2005, 11:23 PM
MegacedU - I had gone through that "post your picture" thread and some of the reactions following the posts where women posted pictures reminds me of how the internet can suck at times.

That's why Meg (relentlessly) posts her pictures. When you're desperate for attention, ANY attention will do - whether it's positive, negative, vulgar, or what have you.

As for 'Who's who?'... Larry Hall is now posting under the username 'vantagepoint'. For those keeping score at home, I believe that this puts Larry into double figures in terms of aliases used on this board. Not quite as high a number as the times he has officially retired from these boards forever, but double figures nonetheless.

Dedans Penthouse
12-19-2005, 08:01 AM
:rolleyes: plus if you really wanna give it to me!!! !!
YEAH, BABY!!!!

MegacedU
12-19-2005, 11:14 AM
Dp, you are my favorite.

Deucey - no one forces you to click the links to my pictures. I put them all under links for a reason. I don't want to make anyone who doesn't want to look at me, look at me. If you really didn't want to look at my pictures big D, you wouldn't click the links that are so obviously pictures of me being a spoiled brat. Right?

Ripper
12-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Male, macho.

Brettolius
12-19-2005, 11:59 AM
That's why Meg (relentlessly) posts her pictures. When you're desperate for attention, ANY attention will do - whether it's positive, negative, vulgar, or what have you.

As for 'Who's who?'... Larry Hall is now posting under the username 'vantagepoint'. For those keeping score at home, I believe that this puts Larry into double figures in terms of aliases used on this board. Not quite as high a number as the times he has officially retired from these boards forever, but double figures nonetheless.

Gotta say you are right on with the first part, and the second part was just... hilarious!

Yours!05
12-19-2005, 12:08 PM
and.....
For Christmas. Please?
Maybe "an" is how it's spelled in LOTR, but other posters whose first language isn't English use the conjunction "and" to join two clauses together, rather than the indefinite article "an".:o
If you're in a dilemma over your NY Resolution this would be a good one to consider.:)

Mr.Federer
12-19-2005, 12:26 PM
Lol, somebody got owned.

Mr Fed may be a scrooge, but at least he's not one of Santa's Elves.

Are you saying that I got owned???

Frodo Baggins
12-19-2005, 12:41 PM
I still wanna know?? who This LarryHall?? that you guy's speak sooo Fondly of ??please Enlighten me!!!!

raftermania
12-19-2005, 12:47 PM
Bu the way if somebody is transvestite then I heard his father and childs aslo must be transvestites.

Aykhan, was your father a transvestite????

Noelle
12-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Yo, female here. :p

MegacedU
12-19-2005, 06:11 PM
Are you saying that I got owned???
I'm saying that the elf in the corner got owned by you.
Brettolious - did someone make your fingers click my links too? Wow, that's a mystery.

Phil
12-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Meg - Why don't you run along and find where I wrote what you said I wrote in #25? Post a link. Otherwise, don't come on here sprouting lies to try and prove your point. It's not appreciated.

DashaandSafin
12-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Err...
I don't really post down here much so i dont know much of what you all are talking about but i do remeber that infamous "Post your picture" thread.
I also do remeber a thing or two about people getting angry over pictures? May i ask why?

Phil-*Whew* good. I knew that picture in your avatar wasn't you...

Phil
12-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Err...
I don't really post down here much so i dont know much of what you all are talking about but i do remeber that infamous "Post your picture" thread.
I also do remeber a thing or two about people getting angry over pictures? May i ask why?
I don't know why-I thought it was a decent idea (for people to post pictures), but I can take it or leave it-but of course I LOOKED! A lot of the photos were completely irrelevant to tennis, but many of the threads go that way too, so it was bound to happen. Ask Deuce-I think he was one of the people getting all hot under the collar about it.

Phil-*Whew* good. I knew that picture in your avatar wasn't you...
Yeah, you wouldn't want that guy after you-he could kill a truck with his breath.

Klippy
12-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Nice sig, Phil. Are you a fan of Henman?

Phil
12-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Nice sig, Phil. Are you a fan of Henman?

No, but I think this is a great quote . I use it all the time-but not being a Coke drinker, I replace Coke with beer, cocktail, pizza, a sandwich, etc.

Brettolius
12-20-2005, 05:04 AM
I'm saying that the elf in the corner got owned by you.
Brettolious - did someone make your fingers click my links too? Wow, that's a mystery.

Who said I clicked on your links? Do have to actually see the pictures to understand the tone of you posts? When you post a link and say "here's my PICTURE at this event and that and this, it's pretty obvious that you are in fact posting a PICTURE. Then your boys lap it up and stroke your ego for a few days. Your motives are pretty transparent to say the least. I call 'em as I see 'em, and Duece's post was right on, and funny.

Docalex007
12-20-2005, 05:41 AM
Actually I think MegacedU also enjoys it when you guys fuss with her. Because whether its compliments she's getting or bitterness from other people, she's still the topic/center of discussion.

rommil
12-20-2005, 05:51 AM
[QUOTE=Clayplay]Just wondering, because it's happened many times were someone has said "he" for a person on this forum that was actually a "she" and vice versa.

Please vote, so you don't get called a "he" instead of a "she" or "she" instead of a "he".

Vote away!
Male here.
Funny how the thread is stated, you get to "VOTE" your gender?LOL

Brettolius
12-20-2005, 06:03 AM
Actually I think MegacedU also enjoys it when you guys fuss with her. Because whether its compliments she's getting or bitterness from other people, she's still the topic/center of discussion.

Exactly, that's why she says things like " I am THE infamous TW female." Meh, whatever.

MegacedU
12-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Exactly, that's why she says things like " I am THE infamous TW female." Meh, whatever.
That was a joke, the fact that you have no sense of humor, is not my problem. Posters here tell me all the time that I'm one of the few females. And usually the only place I post pictures is in the You PICTURE - thread. It's more than obvious that behind the link, there's a picture. You're making too big of a deal out of this. There are hob... people on this board who would LOVE to be talked about here. I get enough attention in real life thank you and have a nice day.

LostMyMojo
12-20-2005, 01:35 PM
It's plain to see that everyone's bringing the MegacedU thing up way more than they should, just from reading this thread, but honestly, I don't think she'd stop or do anything otherwise if people DID stop complaining about it.

It sounds like you're wallowing in your own vanity.

But since her pictures are in a picture thread...isn't that the point of posting in those? I don't get it.

DashaandSafin
12-20-2005, 01:40 PM
What i dont get is why everyone is mad at her for posting pictures of herself. They are not indecent in any way...so whats the problem here...

Frodo Baggins
12-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Meg it's Better if you stick to Shopping an Fashion!!!

MegacedU
12-20-2005, 02:07 PM
What i dont get is why everyone is mad at her for posting pictures of herself. They are not indecent in any way...so whats the problem here...
I think they miscontrue my posting of pictures as saying, I'm sooooo pretty, now what do YOU think?!. That's not what I'm saying at all. There are some male posters who post all the time there and people don't say anything. Just because I post pictures doesn't mean I'm full of myself.

Frodo - It's better if you stick to LOTR but I like tennis just as much as shopping and fashion.

Kaptain Karl
12-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Male here.

I'm suspicious about one respondent. equinox has answered the poll, "female". In this post (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=683150&postcount=10)AndrewD writes, "Equinox on this board hits the ball bloody hard and is a very good player. His racquet of choice is the POG OS."

[Cue the conspiratorial mystery music....]

- KK

Phil
12-20-2005, 04:23 PM
I think they miscontrue my posting of pictures as saying, I'm sooooo pretty, now what do YOU think?!. That's not what I'm saying at all. There are some male posters who post all the time there and people don't say anything. Just because I post pictures doesn't mean I'm full of myself.

Frodo - It's better if you stick to LOTR but I like tennis just as much as shopping and fashion.

Yeah, but you weren't even INVOLVED in this thread until you jumped in and, to prove a point or something, lied. Still waiting for you to post those links where I get "angry" at you for posting pictures, that is, after, according to you, I ASKED you to post them. I don't care about either, but I do care about people LYING. You either have me desperately confused with someone else, or you're a liar. Which is it. Link please.

Deuce
12-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Speaking of pictures...

The resemblance is interesting...

http://tinypic.com/ixbbr8.gif

Physically, as well...

Noelle
12-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Trying to figure out how to get this thread back on track. So far, I'm stumped. :lol:

raftermania
12-20-2005, 11:13 PM
i'm not sure why any discussion is necessary, just vote if yer a chick or dude. Unfortunately it's turned into a warzone!

p.s. I'm UN, please don't attack me! (raftermania leaves on a helicopter)

Klippy
12-20-2005, 11:17 PM
I thought somebody would be reading our eugoogolizer.