PDA

View Full Version : What If TW lost your racquet?

TTownBOY
06-01-2004, 08:53 PM
recently I purchased a Slazenger Pro Braided racquet just before they were discontinued. I unfortunately broke it within a month and brought it to the Tennis Warehouse store to have them ship it back to be replaced. About a week ago I go in to check out if there has been any word back from Slazenger, and to my surprise, TW has no record of me bringing in the racquet, and left it at that. I was wondering if there's anything I can do, because I had to purchase one of the NEW Slazenger X1 racquets (for $149), since the older model (Pro Braided) was discontinued. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

TW Staff
06-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Justin, I checked with our retail staff and confirmed that we have no record of you returning the Pro Braided for warranty replacement consideration. We always enter a comment into the customer's record when a racquet is shipped back to the manufacturer for warranty replacement, so it's odd that yours would have been overlooked. I'm also a little puzzled why you waited 4 months to check on the racquet's disposition... (you purchased the racquet in December and stated that you broke and returned to TW within a month).

Please feel free to contact our customer service manager, Steve Hoffman, to discuss further at 781-6464.

Don Hightower
President
Tennis Warehouse