PDA

View Full Version : singaporeans

tennisislife
12-22-2005, 03:17 AM
any1 in this forum from singapore???

Docalex007
12-22-2005, 04:38 AM
I don't know. All I do know is that singaporeans like to abuse their maids.

I hope your not one of them. Because its ****ed up. Anyway, no offense to you of course. There are decent people everywhere.

tennisislife
12-22-2005, 04:50 AM
lol..i agree with u that singaporeans like to abuse maid and i dont have a maid. so im not 1 of them

goober
12-22-2005, 05:12 AM
There's seems like there are about a half dozen posters from Singapore.

here's some of them

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=25175&highlight=singapore

just do a search

Mr.Federer
12-22-2005, 12:27 PM
I don't know. All I do know is that singaporeans like to abuse their maids.

I hope your not one of them. Because its ****ed up. Anyway, no offense to you of course. There are decent people everywhere.

WTF??? Did you see like some sort of documentary about this? I've never heard about this...creepy...abuse...maids...

Docalex007
12-22-2005, 03:28 PM
No, Mr. Federer. I just happen to be well informed as I make it a hobby of reading the BBC international news section every morning.

Good day to ya mate.

yonx
12-23-2005, 01:35 AM
No, Mr. Federer. I just happen to be well informed as I make it a hobby of reading the BBC international news section every morning.

Good day to ya mate.

Don't be misled. I also read that maids murder their employer too, even when they are not abused.
And some employers even let their maids drive their B*** and pay for their children's education .....

Docalex007
12-23-2005, 05:11 AM
Don't be misled. I also read that maids murder their employer too, even when they are not abused.
And some employers even let their maids drive their B*** and pay for their children's education .....

Sure, thanks for pointing out various possible situations between maids and their employers. Of course maid abuse does not account for every maid-employer situation in Singapore, but maid abuse there is documented as being the highest on our planet....so it's worth mentioning.

galain
12-23-2005, 05:32 AM
I was born there but moved to Australia at a very young age. I do go back every couple of years. Will be there in a few weeks in fact.