PDA

View Full Version : Prince Tour NXG Graphite (Mid)

VJH
06-02-2004, 12:49 PM
I haven't heard much about this stick on these boards. I am currently using the PS tour 90 and am considering a switch to the NXG. Similar weight as the tour 90 but a more damped feel are appealing characteristics. I haven't been able to demo one just yet, but plan on doing so.

I'd be interested in feedback from those that hit with this racket.

Thanks

Spin Grim
06-02-2004, 03:47 PM
The NXG is a very nice racquet. Good in all aspects of the game.
It is easy to generate spin, has adequate power, excellent volleys.
It is easy to swing and well balanced.
The only problem is that it feels very stiff.
The dampened feel may appeal to some and not to others.
Personally I liked it.

Robert Jones
06-07-2004, 09:45 PM
I dunno if that is a trade up for sure. I hit a PS 90 and it felt very solid and easy to control. I have not hit the NXG mid but I did hit the MP. The MP seemed less stable than the 90 and had more power.

The mid NXG is heavier so maybe it would be better than MP version. I have a feeling the mid has less power and more contol vs the MP.

I haven't heard much about this stick on these boards. I am currently using the PS tour 90 and am considering a switch to the NXG. Similar weight as the tour 90 but a more damped feel are appealing characteristics. I haven't been able to demo one just yet, but plan on doing so.

I'd be interested in feedback from those that hit with this racket.

Thanks

ragnaROK
06-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Ehh the dampened feel of the NXG didnt suit my tastes. I'd take a PS Tour 90 anyday over the NXG; more control and more feel.

aceindahole2K5
06-08-2004, 03:37 PM
switching to the NXG mid from the ROK, much softer on my arm, less harsh, more pop, slightly heavier feeling and better spin