PDA

View Full Version : Nike Air Zoom Breathe Frees or Air Court Motion

Drizzt
02-27-2004, 05:27 PM
Im going to be getting new shoes real soon and these were the 2 I was looking at the most? What do you think and what other shoes do you reccommend?

Brian Purdie
02-28-2004, 09:24 PM
Breathe free fit like a glove, but that's not necessarily a good thing as they can feel tight, especially on a wide foot. I don't buy that they're as breathable as you think. After all, I do wear socks.
ACMI are very cushy at first, but all that puffiness fades after a few practice sessions. Something about the fit rubs my foot the wrong way in the middle of the shoe and tells me its not for someone without a very high arch (pardon my double negative).
For me: Breathes beats ACMI

mattlikovich
02-29-2004, 06:29 AM
It seems to me that the breathe free toebox is relativly low. Its hard for me to wear a 9.5 because of this and a 10 is too big. So I use the adidas A3 forefoot which i use in 9.5 and has more roomy toebox.

Matt

Hawaii 5.0
02-29-2004, 03:58 PM
The ACMI's are much better fit and support, but the Breathe's have that plastic grid which can flex and pinch the top of your foot,plus the ACMI's ahve a better tread pattern and wider sole.,the Breathe's rubber is just a little softer.