View Full Version : Replacement grips?

06-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Are there any replacement grips that you like the feel of that don't need an overgrip. I was looking to get either Head HydroControl or HydroSorb replacement grips. What do you think about these 2. You can also reccommend any others.

06-02-2004, 06:04 PM
If you aren't looking for a traditional feel, then I recommend Prince DuraPerf Contour grip. It has little holes and a ridge that runs along the length of it. The holes absorb sweat really well, and the ridge gives a great locked-in feel. It is also rather soft. I may also suggest Prince DuraTred -- I never used the replacement grip, but I liked the overgrip which never slipped even after the grip itself was worn.

06-02-2004, 07:09 PM
I just like using 2 overgrips... Thats how 2 of my racquets are... its just 2-3 Wilson Pro... I dont count it... but its just right.

06-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Do you just use the two overgrips, and that's it, no regular grip?