PDA

View Full Version : Wilson ProStaff 6.0 Original

Tchocky
12-29-2005, 07:41 AM
What is the lowest price TW will go on this racquet? They have it listed for $129.95; how long has this stick been discontinued? Is the one TW selling the St. Vincent model or Chinesemade?

peter
12-29-2005, 07:52 AM
What is the lowest price TW will go on this racquet? They have it listed for $129.95; how long has this stick been discontinued? Is the one TW selling the St. Vincent model or Chinesemade?

Chinese. And it's still being produced (albeit only occasionally and per-order (and a pretty large order is required) so TW is one of the few (only?) shops that still can sell them).

Tchocky
12-29-2005, 09:20 AM
Thanks, "peter".

BreakPoint
12-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Since TW is one of only a couple of places where you can buy one, there's likely less motivation for them to lower the price. It'll also be harder for you to do a price match since they essentially have little to no competition on this stick.

emerckx53
12-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Since TW is one of only a couple of places where you can buy one, there's likely less motivation for them to lower the price. It'll also be harder for you to do a price match since they essentially have little to no competition on this stick.

BP so.....they will order me some PS85's if I wish? How many and how often....thanks

BreakPoint
12-29-2005, 02:33 PM
BP so.....they will order me some PS85's if I wish? How many and how often....thanks

TW has stated many times that they will place orders from Wilson and stock both the PS 6.0 85 and PS 6.0 95 through until the end of 2006, at least. It looks like they are expecting their next shipment from Wilson in January. Once they come in and have them in stock, you can order as many from TW as you wish, till your heart's content. :D