PDA

View Full Version : Prince Michael Chang Titanium Longbody

DANMAN
12-30-2005, 11:13 AM
Having tried all of Prince's latest tour version frames...Diablo, O3 Tour, POG mid...I think a modified Michael Chang Titanium is the best out of the bunch. It had that great open 14x18 pattern with a medium flex that was not at all harsh. I cut two of my three down to 27.5 rather than 28 inches and am greatly impressed. I would definitely use these modified like this if they were still in production. It is less harsh of a hit than the POG, stiffer than the O3, and to me just has great feel. Too bad companies cannot reintroduce some frames as I think they would sell fairly well. Just wanted to pass these findings on.

splink779
12-30-2005, 03:51 PM
Having tried all of Prince's latest tour version frames...Diablo, O3 Tour, POG mid...I think a modified Michael Chang Titanium is the best out of the bunch. It had that great open 14x18 pattern with a medium flex that was not at all harsh. I cut two of my three down to 27.5 rather than 28 inches and am greatly impressed. I would definitely use these modified like this if they were still in production. It is less harsh of a hit than the POG, stiffer than the O3, and to me just has great feel. Too bad companies cannot reintroduce some frames as I think they would sell fairly well. Just wanted to pass these findings on.

I've been curious, whats the balance of a stock Titanium

DANMAN
12-30-2005, 04:44 PM
65 stiffness; 8 pts head light

kreative
12-30-2005, 11:47 PM
i also found the chang ti mp to play best when customized down to 27.5". 28" was just too clunky and sluggish.