PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year TOASTS (we're outta English Muffins!!!)

Dedans Penthouse
12-30-2005, 02:08 PM
"Here a toast to the future. A toast to the past. And a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant; the past a bright dream; may our friends remain faithful and dear." ~~~Anonymous

"Here's to us all. God bless us, everyone." ~~~Charles Dickens

"In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want." ~~~ Traditional Irish Toast

"Happy New Year! And let us vow: NO MORE Steffi Graf-Monica Seles threads in 2006!!! :-) "~~~Joe Pike, Williams Planet & Tundra (the three of 'em all with their arms around each other "drunken-lovey-dovey-you're-suddenly-my-best-friend" style.) :razz:

"Happy New Year???...Times Square???....Hate to beat ya all to it, but it's already January 3rd over here in Nippon; and I'm on my 3rd geisha, SPARKY!....Eat your heart out! :razz: " ~~~Phil

"With best of Volkl wishes in 2006 to all!" ~~~Rabbit

"....it's around 7 twists of the wire.....now, turn the bottle; that's it, don't twist the cork--turn the bottle instead....good!..........POP!......"Yeah, baby!!!"...................minutes later:.... ................ "Yeah, baby!!!" ..............POP! .................. hours later ............. "Yeah, baby!!! ~~~Dedans Penthouse

Have a HAPPY, HEALTHY & SAFE NEW YEARS......EVERYBODY!!!

".....pass the Advil, please...." ~~~Senator Jay BULLworth

Docalex007
12-30-2005, 02:58 PM
Raises the glass and wishes everyone in the room (all TW members are present) a happy New Year and successful tennis for 2006.

....also to our colorfull host Dedans Penthouse for providing the liquor and crackers.

Let us men drink to fine women and the smell of fresh tennis balls...

....(gives the toast) :D Ahoy!

Fee
12-30-2005, 03:54 PM
DP, stop trying to drag Noelle into the closet for '7 minutes in heaven' Sheesh, this isn't high school!

Who brought Andre Cold Duck? This is a Dom Perignon type of soiree!

Noelle
01-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Pardon? :o

Happy New Year, everyone! (yes, I know I'm late)

Freedom
01-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Toast, crackers, and liquor. Quite the party. :rolleyes:

Happy New Year! Drink and be merry...it's a celebration!

raftermania
01-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Mr. Motley aka Dedans, well said.

I hope everyone at TT takes care of themselves and keeps thoses UEs down in the new year.

fishuuuuu
01-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Everybody starting the New Year by rushing to liver failure? Aw hell, why not =)

Fee
01-02-2006, 12:39 PM
I hope everyone at TT takes care of themselves and keeps thoses UEs down in the new year.

From your lips to my racquets ears (because my UEs are NEVER my fault).

MegacedU
01-02-2006, 08:33 PM
To the summer of 2005, and to all the colleges that accept me.
To Utica, the more gorgeous ny city of all.(For Dp)
To friends, and to the ex boyfriend who dumped you after two years, because you've found someone better.
To high first serve percentages, continental grips, winning tournaments, and cute tennis apparel.

To the fact that I didn't get the English muffin joke until 5 minutes after I posted the above.

jonolau
01-02-2006, 08:49 PM
For a laugh, we all had Heinekens by the court on our New Year's Day session (compliments of one of our tennis bretheren who works in a brewery here) and it was a hoot. :D Balls? What balls?