PDA

View Full Version : head pro tour 280

AznAntho
06-03-2004, 08:31 AM
is there anything out there that matches the pt280's value for the money. sure, the ones i can get now are most likely chinese, but this racket is SOO cheap compared to the new stuff out there today. my main racquet is a PC600 but im thinking about buying a pt just for fun to see what its like.

Brad Smith
06-03-2004, 12:18 PM
If you're interested I'll sell you an Austrian PT 280 for the same price they're selling the Chinese ones. It won't be brand new of course but it will feel much more like your PC 600 than the new ones. bradsmith13@cox.net

whozon3rd
06-03-2004, 10:59 PM
For the price, do it. You'll need to "work" the racquet since it's on the heavy side (nice cushioning though) good feel, not as fancy as the newer stuff but if you treat it right you'll be rewarded. :)

Frankc
06-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Hey Brad,

Are you still playing with the CAP modified P600? Just curious, I remember when you talked of that shift and the trade-offs. BTW, from those posts i , too, modified the head weight of my Classic Mids through trimming the Cap grommet - never have looked back. Good tip, thanks - got me thinking... with a little trimming, I lost 1/2 ounce from the Head - to good effect...