PDA

View Full Version : who can help me choose these 2 racquets?

pdwolf
01-01-2006, 11:38 PM
1. Head Liquidmetal Radical MP ( 98 )
2. Babolt Pure Storm Team ( 98 )

I used Bablot PureDrive Team+ before, but I feel it is too powerful and a little stiff to me. so that I tried my friend's pure storm, it feels good. but when I goto shop, the dealer told me it is out of stock now and recomm. liquidmetal radical mp to me. it also feels good when I swing it. The specs of these 2 racquets are very closed. who can give me some comments about these 2 racquets ?

KickServer
01-02-2006, 12:57 AM
Both racquets you mentioned are good racquets. In terms of power and stiffness, I found the Storm packs more of a punch and is a little more stiff compared to the LM radical mp, but it's slightly less than the Pure Drive Team Plus.

Out of the two, I would chose the radical. For me, it's a better serve stick, had more control, and more stability. There's also a big price difference too if you get it from TW.

jck01
01-02-2006, 08:58 AM
I think if you want more power, go with Babolat Storm - Radical is less powerful IMO. Also, if you like a spin friendly racquet, go with Babolat Storm (16 main strings vs. 18 main strings for Head LM Radical).

ssjkyle31
01-02-2006, 09:07 AM
You need to demo the two rackets. Overheads serves running forhands, running backhand, half volleys, volleys not just long ralleys at the baseline.

oscar_2424
01-02-2006, 12:47 PM
i would choose the pure storm