PDA

View Full Version : Who is Vantagepoint???

jonolau
01-02-2006, 07:09 AM
Can someone tell me who the hell he is and what is his beef?

ChicagoJack
01-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Hi jonolau.

I hate to get all thread police on you, but this is yer 2nd post in racquets that does not really belong in this section. "Key Criterium for Tennis Coach" does not really fit in the racquets section of the board either. No big deal, just wanted to mention it nicely before somebody ripped you for it.

Best regards, and take care
-Jack

ollinger
01-02-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm skeptical when someone inquires who someone else is and identifies himself as living in "the enchanted forest." Anyone not using his own real location and name has scant justification to inquire who someone else is.
________
Ceramic Bong (http://glassgallery.tumblr.com)

La Bomba
01-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Wrong Forum

jonolau
01-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm skeptical when someone inquires who someone else is and identifies himself as living in "the enchanted forest." Anyone not using his own real location and name has scant justification to inquire who someone else is.
Hi Ollinger, no offence taken. I was just taking a stab at Vantagepoint for claiming that I've been swayed by Rabbit and his merry bunch. If you have noticed before, I've always stated my location ... Singapore.

jonolau
01-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi jonolau.

I hate to get all thread police on you, but this is yer 2nd post in racquets that does not really belong in this section. "Key Criterium for Tennis Coach" does not really fit in the racquets section of the board either. No big deal, just wanted to mention it nicely before somebody ripped you for it.

Best regards, and take care
-Jack
Hi Jack,

No offence taken once again. I do realise that this has been placed in the wrong forum, so let's close this thread after this reply.

As I had mentioned to Ollinger, I was taking a stab at Vantagepoint as he was getting personal in a posting in the Racquets section.

Will bring this matter outside.

BTW, i always enjoy reading your views ...

Kind regards
Jonathan

Deuce
01-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Sorry to add to the thread, but, in the interest of accurate information...

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=79643