PDA

View Full Version : The Redskins are in....

atatu
01-02-2006, 07:41 AM
Well, even if they get blown out against Tampa Bay, at least they made it and to make it even better, knocked the Cowboys out....life is good.

Muse
01-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Did someone check the temp. in hell? Seriously though, that makes me happy, I've got family in DC so I guess you could consider me a Redskins fan, even though the Patriots are my first love, haha.

ibemadskillzz
01-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Redskins will beat the Tampa Bay by at least 4 touchdowns. All the ESPN announcers said that Redskins will definitely win. why would they get blown out......????

Mr.Federer
01-02-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm happy that the cowboys aren't in the playoffs! But what sucks is that G-mens and the panthers are in the first round...anyways GO G-MENS!!!!

atatu
01-02-2006, 10:32 AM
Actually, I expect the Tampa game to be close, I just meant that I was happy enough that they're in the playoffs and Dallas is out....

Mattle
01-02-2006, 10:38 AM
I think redskins will win against tampa bay.. something tells me they are going to.. They had great play against eagles

PM_
01-02-2006, 03:19 PM
It doesn't matter which of your fav teams are in the playoffs b/c...
SEATTLE WILL ROLL OVER ANY PRETENDER IN ITS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM_
01-02-2006, 03:22 PM
SEATTLE WILL ROLL OVER ANY PRETENDER IN ITS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Hewitt
01-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Did someone check the temp. in hell? Seriously though, that makes me happy, I've got family in DC so I guess you could consider me a Redskins fan, even though the Patriots are my first love, haha.
I love people who pick and choose what city's teams to support. :rolleyes:

tonyjh63
01-02-2006, 04:15 PM

Huh? Isn't that what fans do? I've never lived in Texas, but I've been a Cowboys fan since the late '60s, and I always will be. (Except, I temporarily rescinded my fanship while they had Quincy Carter as the QB!!). I assume you think that we should all just support our home teams? I suppose that's reasonable, but not the way the real world works.

Muse
01-02-2006, 04:22 PM

I live in Utah... Other than the NBA, I don't really have much choice but pick and choose teams I like. The only one that would be somehwhat logical are the Broncos, but I hate the Broncos.

atatu
01-02-2006, 06:42 PM

You think they can beat the Colts ? That would be okay with me, I was a huge Jim Zorn/Steve Largent fan growing up, and Alexander is the best running back in the game....