PDA

View Full Version : M-fil-200: any warranty certificate/paper?

Marius_Hancu
01-03-2006, 06:19 AM
Bought an M-fil 200 from the auction site (US seller, good feedback).

Seller tells me the Dunlops don't come with a warranty certificate/paper? Is that true?

She tells me in case of probs, I need to return it to her, her to distributor, distributor to Dunlop, which will determine if it's a reasonable breakage.

Other seller post that such racquets come with a 1yr warranty, but I'm not sure if any warranty certificate/paper (except for the bill of sale) is accompanying the racquet or should.

Any pointers to verify the authenticity? Holograms, etc?

basil J
01-03-2006, 08:24 AM
All new Racquets should come with a warranty card.

alfa164164
01-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Can't remember the last time I've seen an actual warranty card, your receipt should suffice.

danix
01-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Can't remember the last time I've seen an actual warranty card, your receipt should suffice.

I'll second that, this goes for frames from both physical stores as well as online.

adamvann
01-03-2006, 03:29 PM
I've bought 3 in the last 3 weeks 1 from one online retailer and two from TW. Neither company provided me w/ warranty cards. Hope that helps.

Adam

BreakPoint
01-03-2006, 04:14 PM
I also can't recall any new racquet of any brand that came with a warranty card, except for the older Wilson ProStaff 6.0's, and that was just a card that stated it had a one year warranty, but it was not a "warranty card" in that you don't need the card to receive warranty service, just a dated receipt from an authorized dealer.

Marius_Hancu
01-03-2006, 06:27 PM
I've bought 3 in the last 3 weeks 1 from one online retailer and two from TW. Neither company provided me w/ warranty cards. Hope that helps.

really helps to relax me, as I was looking for someone with same racquet:-)
thank you all.

jonolau
01-03-2006, 07:15 PM
In my experience, most of the time when warranties are challenged, I would usually send the racquet back to where it was bought from and they would know how to sort it out with the agent/manufacturer.

joe1987
01-04-2006, 05:34 AM
I also can't recall any new racquet of any brand that came with a warranty card, except for the older Wilson ProStaff 6.0's, and that was just a card that stated it had a one year warranty, but it was not a "warranty card" in that you don't need the card to receive warranty service, just a dated receipt from an authorized dealer.

Both my Lm rad. came with warrenty cards. Bought from a authorized dealer.