PDA

View Full Version : Lead tapes on Magnetic#1 98?

Sharkman
01-04-2006, 02:23 AM
I currently use Fischer PN1 330g version and I'm updating it to Magnetic PN1 98 because I like the softer frame. The only problem is the weight. The new Magnetic is some 10 grams lighter than my good ol' Pro#1. The balances are equal.

My question is probably trivial for all of you guys: Where shoud I put the lead tapes to make the newcomer heavier and still have the same balance?

>Sharkman>

Ripper
01-04-2006, 07:04 AM
I currently use Fischer PN1 330g version and I'm updating it to Magnetic PN1 98 because I like the softer frame. The only problem is the weight. The new Magnetic is some 10 grams lighter than my good ol' Pro#1. The balances are equal.

My question is probably trivial for all of you guys: Where shoud I put the lead tapes to make the newcomer heavier and still have the same balance?

>Sharkman>

Sharky, you need to measure the balance of both raquets (you do know how to do this?) and determine the amount and location of the additional weight you have to add... Or send them to a professional customizer, but why would you pay someone for something you can do yourself?