PDA

View Full Version : Tecnifibre racquets - opinions?

racquetdynamics
01-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi,

I have heard some pretty good things about the T-Fight 325. Does anyone own this, or T-Fight 315 / T-Feel 305? Which racquets are they most similar to? Would you recommend them?

Thanks

d wayne
01-04-2006, 10:55 AM
I can only comment on the TFeel 305, based solely on 1 demo session.
It felt as if it was balanced similar to the Pure Drive, but I found the response to be a bit more consistent. I served extremely well with it, getting more pace than normal & location was good. Volleyed well with it.
As for groundstrokes, I had trouble controlling them. It could be that the 3/8 grip preventing me from getting my hand in the proper place, as I sailed a lot of balls long.
I liked the feel of the balll on the strings, though, and feel that after a few more sessions that groundies would be solid.
I planned on trying it again in the spring with thoughts of buying. However, I tried the MFil 300 when the prices went down & played better with that than with the 305. I ended up buying the MFil 300, but strongly recommend the 305 for a demo session. I cannot address the TFight 315, although the specs look nice(a bit heavier than I would like) or the 325(weight & length too much for me).
I think Tecnifibre has made a nice racket

oscar_2424
01-04-2006, 12:02 PM
my friends brother who is a junior back in peru is sponsored by tecnifibre and uses the 325, he loves it, although he told me is not the best for topspin but if you hit a lot of flat shots this racquet would be good for you

Richie Rich
01-04-2006, 02:54 PM
my friends brother who is a junior back in peru is sponsored by tecnifibre and uses the 325, he loves it, although he told me is not the best for topspin but if you hit a lot of flat shots this racquet would be good for you

i can get pretty good top with it. depends on the string and your tecnique. i miss a little kick on the second serve but the directional control i get outweighs that.

the 325 is over 12 oz string but doesn't feel that heavy. good control and better than evg power. one of the best players frames out there IMO.

pro_staff
01-05-2006, 03:02 PM
i also own the 325. topspin was no problem for me as well. the weight, SW, and balance was perfect for me to hit both heavy topspin and flat. the extended length helped me get a bit more power on my serve as well. definitely worth a demo

Mike213
06-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I own the T-feel 305, and just love it all around! manuverable and pounding racquet!

jace112
06-13-2006, 11:36 PM
T-Fight 325 is an awesome stick. Very stable on groundstrockes and the extra length is really nice on the serve. I would say it's a bit less easier to handle than a LM Prestige, but almost better overall.

djones
06-14-2006, 03:10 AM
I have the Tfight 325 and it's very much like the Pro Tour 280.
But maybe a little more muted feeling, like the LM prestige.

johnkidd
06-14-2006, 05:17 AM
I used the T- Fight 315 for a few weeks. I liked the feel on volleys and when I hit a clean ball. I felt it lacked some on off center hits. I use the PD+ so it was bigger adjustment then I wanted to make so I went back to the Babolat. I e-mailed Technifbre asking them what frame plays similar to e PD and they said the T-Feel 305 would be closest, but offer a bit more balance. I might try that one somewhere in the future. So my recomendation is they make a heck of a racket for the price, plus I think they look pretty cool.

oti
06-14-2006, 05:31 AM
I have the 325....great stick....I too get plenty of topspin