PDA

View Full Version : Are you satisfies with the racquet(s) you have?

djones
01-05-2006, 12:30 AM
Are you satisfied with the racquets you have?
Or are you still looking for something that suits you better?

djones
01-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Please delete this thread!

goosala
01-05-2006, 04:43 PM
As Napoleon Dynamite would say: "Heck yes!" I have tried everything under the sun practically and still have gone back to the Pro Staff 6.0 85 because it allows me to swing with reckless abandon and still keep the ball inside the lines. Also, I serve like a madman with it. Good luck finding your holy grail.

The Pusher Terminator
01-05-2006, 05:35 PM
As Napoleon Dynamite would say: "Heck yes!" I have tried everything under the sun practically and still have gone back to the Pro Staff 6.0 85 because it allows me to swing with reckless abandon and still keep the ball inside the lines. Also, I serve like a madman with it. Good luck finding your holy grail.

I agree its great for swinging recklessly....however the problem is on defensive shots where you can barely get to the ball. I loved the wilson ncode 90 which is similar to the prostaff 85.....but for defensive shots on the run they are terrible,...I switched over to the Wilson Ncode 95 which seems with the open string pattern. This suits me fine....but still not perfect.....the downside is I cannot swing with reckless abandon!!!!

However, recently I think I may have found my answer! A custom racquet company known as topspin will make a 93 inch racquet custom made to the weight and balance you choose. (3 inches is just in between my 90 & 95...sounds just right)! Its only $150 bucks to boot! I am having one built and I will let you know my thoughts once I receive it from Germany!

XFactorer
01-07-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm NEVER satisfied with the racquets I have. I always want more and better ones! I want the latest and greatest and I want to get the best and blah blah blah.