PDA

View Full Version : Ok Do I Look Like A Chipmunk or a Beaver?

CivicLx
01-05-2006, 07:44 AM
I'm not really that into ragging on myself, but I think I should have kept my mouth closed on this one...haha...I thought it was a decent picture but whenever I see it I think I look like a chipmunk...or is it a beaver?
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HS/HU/KL/H8/KLB8RMEEDLKA.jpg

nViATi
01-05-2006, 07:51 AM
You look like a human? ;)

Phil
01-05-2006, 07:56 AM
To be honest, I didn't really notice you in that photo. I had my eyes on the lady chipmunk on your right. Too bad most of her is cropped out.

CivicLx
01-05-2006, 08:08 AM
haha...yeah she was an model at a car show in SoCal...not my girlfriend or anything but yes she was quite a hottie...hey phil do you have a picture you can post? i know that's not you in your post but I always think it is...I think because that guys seems like he would have your humor...post your pic man or do I need to search through all 175 pages of the "picture" thread?

oh and once again, I'm not gay Phil...not that you would want me to be...but I think maybe because of my other OT thread some people think I am:mrgreen:

gscone
01-05-2006, 08:58 AM
haha...yeah she was an model at a car show in SoCal...not my girlfriend or anything but yes she was quite a hottie...hey phil do you have a picture you can post? i know that's not you in your post but I always think it is...I think because that guys seems like he would have your humor...post your pic man or do I need to search through all 175 pages of the "picture" thread?

oh and once again, I'm not gay Phil...not that you would want me to be...but I think maybe because of my other OT thread some people think I am:mrgreen:

Just something about a guy asking another guy to post a pic of themselves seems funny and mad gay....:D :D

CivicLx
01-05-2006, 09:47 AM
wouldn't mad gay be an oxymoron? i thought gay meant jovial back in the day...anyway i was just wondering is all didn't mean to sound mad gay:mrgreen:

Geezer Guy
01-05-2006, 12:31 PM
chipmonk on the right

beaver on the left

sorry - no class

MegacedU
01-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Funniest threadz remixxx ohhhSIX anyone? Ohhhh my.

I dont really know what you look like, but beavers or chipmunks aren't exactly what come to mind.

emerckx53
01-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Funniest threadz remixxx ohhhSIX anyone? Ohhhh my.

I dont really know what you look like, but beavers or chipmunks aren't exactly what come to mind.

Well......I would say a beaver next to a fox.

legolas
01-05-2006, 06:49 PM
You look like a human? ;)
lol

FedererExpress
01-05-2006, 07:56 PM
why don't you uncrop that image there? ha

CivicLx
01-06-2006, 11:37 AM
haha...I wish I could...it's just that I posted the picture on a site where I needed people to realize the picture was just of me and not including the girl so that is why I did that. I just pulled that picture from this site...I always thought it was an ok picture but I think I showed too much teeth...atleast they weren't yellow or hella crooked I guess. ha