PDA

View Full Version : For NoBadMojo...

ChipNCharge
01-05-2006, 10:08 AM
NBM, can you please send me an e-mail? I'd like to ask you about a Volkl frame.

bcbartle@yahoo.com

NoBadMojo
01-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Hi Chip..if you have a question about a Volkl frame, ask it here please if you can and I will do my best to answer. thanks.

ChipNCharge
01-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Well, I was going to ask you if you knew of a good source for discontinued Volkl frames (other than the big auction site and this board's "For Sale" forum).

But out of respect to TW, I won't ask such a thing here. ;)

NoBadMojo
01-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Respect? So to summarize, you want me to email you directly so I get to do you a favour and get you frames on the cheap? And you think posting stuff like the following about a very respected fellow poster smacks of respect in some sort of way? Lots of whacked people around here to ring in the NewYear.

Marius, check the Sticky in the "Get a Life" forum about how to relieve CTS caused by posting too much.

Bolt
01-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Respect? So to summarize, you want me to email you directly so I get to do you a favour and get you frames on the cheap? And you think posting stuff like the following about a very respected fellow poster smacks of respect in some sort of way? Lots of whacked people around here to ring in the NewYear.

This from the guy who chastised me with:

some people are aware that those stupid smilies mean someone is being playful and is joking around.

If you had even bothered to read ChipNCharge's post all the way to the end you would have seen it was clearly punctuated by, yeah you guessed it, a SMILIE! Such a shame ...

NoBadMojo
01-05-2006, 05:11 PM
see what i mean about the whacked people around here....the dude was clearly ridiculing someone smilie or not..i saw the smilie and tried to include it with the quote but it didnt parse. if it was a joke, it was a cruel joke. the post you reference made by me was a playful jab at a tennis racquet. so thats the goods you got on me and you bother people with crap like this? if you cant see the difference between joking about a tennis racquet and ridiculing a person i really feel sorry for you. and i guess you think it acceptable for a person to ask someone they dont know in a public forum to get them a deal on something...you really should go away..you contribute bupkis..yes, the new year has brought forth lots of crappy people.
Now lets see if the vultures come and attack and be rude and ignorant and classless.

Bolt
01-05-2006, 06:16 PM
the dude was clearly ridiculing someone smilie or not..i saw the smilie and tried to include it with the quote but it didnt parse. if it was a joke, it was a cruel joke. the post you reference made by me was a playful jab at a tennis racquet

Let's say I was one of those Yonex fanatics that prompted you to make that post, would I have thought you were joking? According to you, yes because of the smilies. So smilies indicate jovial, good natured jabs ... but only when you use them. I'll keep that in mind. :)

i guess you think it acceptable for a person to ask someone they dont know in a public forum to get them a deal on something

What possible harm could come of that on a discontinued product? Could you not just have politely decline the request?

the new year has brought forth lots of crappy people.

I guess you think it is acceptable to refer to certain people (me) as crappy.

you contribute bupkis

Is that what this is called?

ChipNCharge
01-06-2006, 05:49 AM
NBM, sorry to have offended you. I've been trying to find a discontinued Volkl frame but I haven't been having any luck. And with you being the Volkl guru on this forum, I thought you might be able to point me in the right direction. Again, sorry if it was out of line.

Chip

Backcourt Pickup
01-06-2006, 06:49 AM
This discussion doesn't belong in the Racquets section. If you guys are going to fight, do it somewhere else.

Thanks.