PDA

View Full Version : Jonathon Crossley didn't follow through

PFurlong
02-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Some may remember this. I agreed to trade 1 SV's for 4 racquets of his (I know...if it sounds to good to be true). Never happened. Jonathon admitted "someone" hacked his email account and Yahoo verified that emails had been sent from his address to mine. But it's my fault that someone did this? Even if this were the case how did someone pick up his mail?

He eventually agreed to make a payment of $100 when he got back to school (2 months ago). And we would be fine. I told him great I would post a positive reference for him making good on a deal.

I emailed more than once since then and still no answer from JCBlueeyes.

:(

SteveI
02-28-2004, 03:01 AM
PF,

What a big surprise. Thanks for up-dating all on your experience with this person. I am sure he will be writing later telling his side of the story. JC save us the time just pay the man and be a "stand-up" guy. BTW.. this really ****es me off JC - since we are both from Western NY.. and JC one of your deals (Ti-80) with a local Western NY - TWer is now dead. I just dropped an e-mail to him... you will not be hearing back. He is one of my regular partners here. Funny how life works out sometimes. Have a great day!

yellowjackettennis
02-28-2004, 05:25 AM
Honestly, this is the first I heard of this repayment since vereything happened about 2 months ago. I'm not going to beat around the bush...it just completely slipped my mind. We will be playing a match today against a Penn State satellite campus, so the money will be in the mail on Monday.

Jon

PFurlong
03-08-2004, 07:42 AM
Forget about Jonathon. He's all talk. Another couple of weeks have passed, no money and no emails from him

PFurlong
03-17-2004, 08:31 PM
On Monday Jonathon told me he "mailed" a check by Priority Mail. The reason I quoted the word mailed was to show past tense. 2-3 days is all it takes Priority Mail anywhere in the country. So he never mailed it obviously. Which, to me, makes him a liar. Is there any reason to ever believe this teenager?

Jonathon lied.