PDA

View Full Version : raquets in toronto help me please

yo_3133
01-05-2006, 07:12 PM
hey
i'm flying to toronto and i wanted to buy a prince 03 tour but i dont know where can i buy one, cause it's the first time i'm going there and here in my country i cant find the 03
could you please help me
thx in advance

01-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Call 1-888-589-6888 to see if they have what you are looking for. They are located in or around the toronto area. When I went about a year ago they were located at
300 Silver Springs Boulevard
Scarborough, ON
MIV 1S4
Canada

I was staying in northern Toronto and got dirctions from a friend. It was maybe about a 20 minutes. It's in a really nice tennis center with both indoor and outdoor courts. I'm not too sure about the time it takes to get there so I'd ask for directions from someone who knows the area. Hope this helps.

01-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Oh, and if I remember correctly they are known as R C S Racquet Sports.

HotShotEd
01-06-2006, 05:14 AM
Call 1-888-589-6888 to see if they have what you are looking for. They are located in or around the toronto area. When I went about a year ago they were located at
300 Silver Springs Boulevard
Scarborough, ON
MIV 1S4
Canada

I was staying in northern Toronto and got dirctions from a friend. It was maybe about a 20 minutes. It's in a really nice tennis center with both indoor and outdoor courts. I'm not too sure about the time it takes to get there so I'd ask for directions from someone who knows the area. Hope this helps.

The name of the tenis court is L'amoureaux Tennis Centre and its location is south of McNicoll Avenue, north of Finch Avenue, east of Birchmount Road, and west of Kennedy Road. It has indoor courts which are really nice.

basil J
01-06-2006, 06:02 AM
RCS sports is excellent. I have purchased from them several times when TW can't help me out and they have been great.

tom-selleck
01-06-2006, 06:46 AM
sporting life on yonge south of lawrence is pretty good (out of season though).

merchant of tennis on bayview around davisville is really good.

sporting life is on the subway. merchant of tennis isn't although both are reasonably centralized.

i don't know the other place mentioned, but probably my ignorance.

JediMindTrick
01-06-2006, 07:44 AM
Sporting Life is on the east side of Yonge Street about half way between Lawrence and Eglinton. Last time I went there they had the Prince O3 Tour.

tom-selleck
01-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Sporting Life is on the east side of Yonge Street about half way between Lawrence and Eglinton. Last time I went there they had the Prince O3 Tour.

in the summer, the salesman was completely crazed at how great the o3 was (i think it was the red one).

Richie Rich
01-06-2006, 08:46 AM

but they will charge an arm and a leg for an o3 at sporting life.