PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist ?

atatu
01-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Anyone ever buy anything off of Craigslist ? Seems like a good way to buy used exercise equipment, also saw a couple of rackets the other day....

gscone
01-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Anyone ever buy anything off of Craigslist ? Seems like a good way to buy used exercise equipment, also saw a couple of rackets the other day....

I've bought a few things, but more so, sold a ton of things to local NYC people. Always worked out great for me.

35ft6
01-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Craigslist is all you need to live life. Find a job, your apartment, some furniture, and your girlfriend all on Craigslist.

PM_
01-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Craigslist is all you need to live life. Find a job, your apartment, some furniture, and your girlfriend all on Craigslist.

exactly, although I didn't find the latter there.

35ft6
01-06-2006, 10:34 AM
exactly, although I didn't find the latter there. Try exotic services. Man, you can even get a hooker on Craigslist. My friends can tell you some very interesting things about the Casual Encounters people, too.

PM_
01-06-2006, 10:38 AM
LOL yeah I sifted through it once. I like how there is absolutely no censoring of anything. It's a hoot alright.
There's this one ad of a college student who was only offering for a week just so she could pay off her tuition fees hahaha.