PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Girls Do You Like?

CivicLx
01-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Ok I hope this doesn't turn into a flame war and I certainly don't mean anything negative with this post in regards to different ethnicites but I'm just curious. I grew up in pretty much all white town so when I was in the Marines and traveled a bit, I got to see a lot of different types of woman so my faves were Hispanics and Asians...any type, cambodian, korean, chinese etc. at the time I wasn't feeling white girls (Europeans) at all (again not meant to be offensive regarding race) but now that I'm back I'm down with anything as long as it's hot...my whole anti white girl phase lasted a good 5 years but now I dig them all...blondes or brunettes are ;)

What about you guys?

Geezer Guy
01-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Someone trying to prove their manhood?

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=81112

It's ok CivicLX - we still like you. (from afar)

j/k man :)

CivicLx
01-06-2006, 01:12 PM
hahaha...yeah I figured a couple people might think that but you didn't answer the question GG.

Hey since you are here and are the only one paying any attention to this thread...do you find it offensive?

Geezer Guy
01-06-2006, 01:18 PM
I didn't think it was offensive, but then I'm not the one being objectified. If Megacedu and Noelle and Kana start talking about what kinds of old men they are the most repulsed by, THEN it'll be offensive.

Me personally, I don't care so much about what race. I'm more attracted by certain mental and physical characteristics.

CivicLx
01-06-2006, 01:21 PM
oh yeah I am too...I mean I'll admit I can tend to be a bit shallow, but there are also a number of other characteristics that I find attractive i.e. class, charm, intellect, boob size etc.

and yeah I didn't mean to turn it into a "what kind of girls DONT you like" thread but i just mentioned that one part about caucasians...I'm white myself, but I actually think I'm black ha ha j/k

Return_Ace
01-06-2006, 01:47 PM
uhhh lets see.... someone intelligent, not really into "dumb blondes" (<--- no offence to blondes there.) Well asian women are alright, japanese or chinese i don't mind... no offence, but i don't see it in koreans :/. Europeans are nice, they mainly all kinda look the same to me lol, and well.. americans are fine too. For me, i like hair colour.. i prefer redheads to others, not like ginger red, like proper red... like uhhhhh i think my friend calls it "auburn" but i guess since i lived in Hong Kong for 4 years, i got bored of seeing so many people with Black Hair, and in the UK, quite a few people are blonde, dyed or natural. Reds are kinda uhh iono "special" :P.

35ft6
01-06-2006, 01:53 PM
I like really insecure hot girls with bad childhoods, who try to find self esteem by having freaky sex with guys with long hair they meet in bars.

Rickson
01-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Latina, caucasian, Asian, Middle eastern, West Indian, African, Polynesian, in no particular order.

mucat
01-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Latina, caucasian, Asian, Middle eastern, West Indian, African, Polynesian, in no particular order.

one at a time or all at once?

Feņa14
01-06-2006, 02:05 PM
I like really insecure hot girls with bad childhoods, who try to find self esteem by having freaky sex with guys with long hair they meet in bars.

I like the way you think! lol

Seriously though, mainly cute brunettes :)

mucat
01-06-2006, 02:07 PM
...someone intelligent...
What he tells the girls...

What he actually wants...

:mrgreen:

35ft6
01-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Oh, also, I like girls with perfect butts and nice legs and a pretty face. Just wanted to throw that in there. Don't care about boobs much.

fbone
01-06-2006, 02:22 PM

You are too much man! Funny stuff. :-)

I've always been attracted to white (caucasian) women (I'm married to one)...specifically blondes with redheads coming in a close second and brunettes not that far behind...OK, all white woman!

Asian woman (Japanese & Chinese) are also very beautiful.

But, of course, after the initial physical beauty attraction, I look for intelligence, sense of humor, large bank account...you know, all that good stuff.

MegacedU
01-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Are you serious Civic? I mean, nothing personal, but why do you care what kind of girls they like?

Acey - you totally just dissed my blondness.

Freedom
01-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Red hair, green eyes...my name is Freedom, and I'll be your attraction this evening...

jonolau
01-07-2006, 01:05 AM
Man, if you're married, you'd be too busy mulling over that question ...

Either busy wondering WHAT IF you actually married the kind you like ...

or busy wondering if girls like you anymore ... now that you're married.

mansrow
01-07-2006, 02:50 AM
gotta luv the Asians........luv the black hair. just wanna stroke their hair and serve them tea and feed them soft white dumpling bread............

35ft6
01-07-2006, 02:59 AM
^ Rice chaser in the hizz-ouse.

jonolau
01-07-2006, 05:33 AM
^ Rice chaser in the hizz-ouse.
LOL. Steamed rice or fried rice?

Hartzy
01-07-2006, 06:56 AM
I like tall and athletic girls. Being 6'3, I find it difficult to date short or even average height girls:( And on the topic of blondes, I don't like the bright bright blonde hair. I like the deep golden blonde in terms of blondes. I'm a fan of the light brunettes too. I also find accents to be completely hot.

Rickson
01-07-2006, 08:30 AM
one at a time or all at once?
1-2 at a time. ;)

sdslyout
01-07-2006, 08:41 AM
I've found that the women with the attitudes, you know the ones who think thier all that and don't do what they say or mean what they say to be lost within there own hell. If she's employed, has a car and can respect me for who i am with no issues with ex's ( no drama) a good catch. She should be easy on the eyes then no matter what colour, skin, eyes,hair,nails. a plus is if she shaves, down there ............mmmmmmm

She 'should' act like a lady not a punk

Rickson
01-07-2006, 09:00 AM
I like girls who are confident and don't play phone games. My current girlfriend calls me often and she was the one who made the first phone call between us. Any girl who believes that guys should do 100% of the calling, is definitely off the what kind of girls I like list.

ShooterMcMarco
01-07-2006, 10:10 AM
girls that aren't too needy, i dont want to feel like i'm baby sitting. girls that are easy to talk to and are outgoing.

Aykhan Mammadov
01-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Rickson, aren't u a female ? Why are u here in this thread ?

I like girls with very good proportions of waist and hips (things). Race, nation and color play no role.

controlled_aggression
01-07-2006, 01:41 PM
My wife Daddio! Nuff said.

CivicLx
01-07-2006, 01:52 PM
man 35ft6 you post some funny replies...now get the fawk outta here j/k:mrgreen: hey just curious as to how old you are...the only reason I'm asking is I'm just simply curious but you seem pretty mature from your posts I've read...besides being hella funny...like you can tell I'm young in this case because once you reach a certain age, you stop saying "hella"...anyway man, also wondering if that was hemingway in your avatar

Aykhan-not sure if you'll check this again, but anyway I think this is the first thread of mine that I've ever seen you post here...while your comment wasn't particularly funny...except for the first part makes me chuckle (i'm easily ammused) anyway it's an honor to have a jokester such as yourself in here

35ft6
01-07-2006, 03:28 PM
man 35ft6 hey just curious as to how old you are...the only reason I'm asking is I'm just simply bi-curious but you seem pretty mature from your posts I've read...like you can tell I'm young in this case because once you reach a certain age, you stop saying "hella"...anyway man, also wondering if that was hemingway in your avatar Yes, that's Hemingway. He's the man. The writing man. And I'm 28, but I possess the wisdom of somebody in their early 30's, perhaps even mid-30's. I've always been mature for my age. When I was 12 months old, I seemed like a toddler who was 13-1/2 months old. It's a curse and a blessing.

Yours!05
01-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicLx
man 35ft6 hey just curious as to how old you are...the only reason I'm asking is I'm just simply bi-curious but you seem pretty mature from your posts I've read...like you can tell I'm young in this case because once you reach a certain age, you stop saying "hella"...anyway man, also wondering if that was hemingway in your avatar
Yes, that's Hemingway. He's the man. The writing man. And I'm 28, but I possess the wisdom of somebody in their early 30's, perhaps even mid-30's. I've always been mature for my age. When I was 12 months old, I seemed like a toddler who was 13-1/2 months old. It's a curse and a blessing.Tsk Tsk 35ft6:D

CivicLx
01-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Yes, that's Hemingway. He's my man. The riding man. And I'm 28, but I possess the wisdom of somebody in their early teens, perhaps even early-20's. I've always lacked maturity for my age. When I was 12 years old, I seemed like a toddler who was 13-1/2 months old. It's a curse and a blessing.

just returning the favor:mrgreen: anyway that's cool and thanks for the confirmation on your avatar

vkartikv
01-07-2006, 06:08 PM
I really dont care as long as there even a little attraction to begin with - it all comes down to how selfish you are and how much adjustment you can make.

35ft6
01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
^ Doctoring quotes is fun. Fun=Fun.

CivicLx
01-07-2006, 06:19 PM
haha...yeah it's pretty good amusement...yours was pretty subtle though so I'm glad I caught it

35ft6
01-07-2006, 07:34 PM
LOL. Steamed rice or fried rice? White rice = Japanese
Brown rice = Phillipino
Fried rice = Asian on drugs
Steamed rice = angry asian
Minute rice = asian with premature ejaculation

jonolau
01-07-2006, 09:43 PM
White rice = Japanese
Brown rice = Phillipino
Fried rice = Asian on drugs
Steamed rice = angry asian
Minute rice = asian with premature ejaculation

Rice cake = crazy Asian woman
Rice balls = gutsy Asian woman
Rice stick = skinny Asian woman
Rice cracker = explosive Asian woman
Rice = Afro-American Congresswoman (Condaleezza)

Note: For the record, in case anyone starts throwing accusations of racism, I'm a 100% Asian Chinese rice-eater. We must have a sense of humour to be able to laugh at ourselves before laughing at others!

ShooterMcMarco
01-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Yes, that's Hemingway. He's the man. The writing man. And I'm 28, but I possess the wisdom of somebody in their early 30's, perhaps even mid-30's. I've always been mature for my age. When I was 12 months old, I seemed like a toddler who was 13-1/2 months old. It's a curse and a blessing.

i coulda swore you were like, 80.

mansrow
01-08-2006, 03:33 AM
how come no one mentioned that they like girls that play tennis???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

i forgot that strong feature. gotta like girls that wear tennis outfit to the cold even though its freezing cold out there.

equinox
01-08-2006, 04:01 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Range

Docalex007
01-08-2006, 07:11 AM
i coulda swore you were like, 80.

I did too.

On another note, am I sensing sexual tension between CivicLx and 35ft6? :)

No...that's just light humour for you guys. No need to get all bent out of shape.

Ace&Gary
01-08-2006, 08:55 AM

Ace: Civic is not gay! I should know.

Gary: Maybe Civic can tell us about all the hot babes he met Sat. night. He probably closed the club and didn't talk to a single man. :( :(

35ft6
01-08-2006, 12:21 PM
I did too.

No...that's just light humour for you guys. No need to get all bent out of shape. Quit projecting your gayness, Doca. We all know that you're the biggest flamer at TW!;)

35ft6
01-08-2006, 12:28 PM
i coulda swore you were like, 80. Are you serious? I always thought if anything I joke around too much.

croatian sensation
01-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Oh, also, I like girls with perfect butts and nice legs and a pretty face. Just wanted to throw that in there. Don't care about boobs much.

You're my kind of a guy ;-) Happy to hear (as I don't have them) that some guys don't care much about boobs :-)

Feņa14
01-08-2006, 03:09 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Range

Wow I never knew they had Sugababes in America? Your right though she is a nice piece of crumpette :)

doriancito
01-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Brown Hair, Brown eyes, tan Skin, sizes 90 60 90

ShooterMcMarco
01-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Are you serious? I always thought if anything I joke around too much.

hehe, no, i thought you were like in 40's or 50's. i'm pretty sure doca wants in on the action too

jk :D

legolas
01-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Blonde, Busty, Booty

35ft6
01-09-2006, 01:52 AM
You're my kind of a guy ;-) Happy to hear (as I don't have them) that some guys don't care much about boobs :-) Um.. *adjusts tie*... hello there. Come here often? Have I told you that I don't care about boobage?

Docalex007
01-09-2006, 05:16 AM

Very nice, doriancito. Very concise and straight forward.

Docalex007
01-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Blonde, Busty, Booty

In contrast to doriancito, this is just hilarious (and very shallow).

Docalex007
01-09-2006, 05:44 AM
Quit projecting your gayness, Doca. We all know that you're the biggest flamer at TW!;)

Are you making a pass at me? Because look, if so, I putt from the other side of the green. 35ft 6inches: what happened there? Get stung by a wasp?

hehe, no, i thought you were like in 40's or 50's. i'm pretty sure doca wants in on the action too

What action? Where? Are you having a party later on that I shouldn't know about? :)

You're my kind of a guy Happy to hear (as I don't have them) that some guys don't care much about boobs

Be carefully my stunning croatian beauty. Analyzing his username, I am not so certain you would find him very "usable" or "compatible". :rolleyes:

Jonnyf
01-09-2006, 05:58 AM
i like a good personallity (wtf who am i kidding) but i usually get te hot one. I dont mind blonde/brunnette itsall the same

Mr.Federer
01-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Hot,Hot,Hot...that's my kind of girl...

Dedans Penthouse
01-09-2006, 08:52 AM
I like a girl who is well hung

I don't think we're in Accord, Civic. ;-)

jonolau
01-09-2006, 08:56 AM
I don't think we're in Accord, Civic. ;-)
Maybe it's just his Prelude ...

Dedans Penthouse
01-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Maybe it's just his Prelude ...
Good one jonolau!

So, CivicLx is going to Pilot another thread Honda way to hetero-imortality? :-)

croatian sensation
01-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Um.. *adjusts tie*... hello there. Come here often? Have I told you that I don't care about boobage?

:-) And have I told you that the majority of the compliments I get are regarding my butt ;)

And Docalex...I'm blonde, I don't analyze :cool:

croatian sensation
01-09-2006, 01:53 PM

90 60 90 lol...it's an urban legend

Dedans Penthouse
01-10-2006, 06:03 AM
:-) And have I told you that the majority of the compliments I get are regarding my butt ;) :cool:
Really???........please step into my office my callipygian cumquat.

Though 'hogans' are our friends, it should be noted that when one is poking the fireplace, who really cares at that point about what's on the mantlepiece?

Noelle
01-10-2006, 06:35 AM
Inches or cm?

norcal
01-10-2006, 09:58 AM
:-) And have I told you that the majority of the compliments I get are regarding my butt ;)

And Docalex...I'm blonde, I don't analyze :cool:TTIWOP

ShooterMcMarco
01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
I think this is worthy of a repost, higher res this time :mrgreen:

http://www.ryoni.com/news/136/ARTICLE/1470/2005-12-13.html

i want one of those

CivicLx
01-10-2006, 03:21 PM
you mean one of those bongo drum things:mrgreen: hmm...never saw the video before...dang that girl is bangin' and so is the guy on the drums (I mean bangin' on those drums) but anyway she's got that mixture of being very cute and also very secksay...I don't know where that's from, but some of the best shows are on the spanish stations!! like chris rock said, every girl looks like J.Lo on telemundo:D

good find

ShooterMcMarco
01-10-2006, 03:37 PM
yeah shes from corsica. she doesn't need skimpy outfits to look hot.

CivicLx
01-10-2006, 03:40 PM
seriously...except showing off that waist sure helps but yeah she just seems to have such a cute precious face...but then very sexy too...how old is she?

♥ n a t a l i a
01-10-2006, 05:14 PM
well , personally, i really go for tall brunetes

ahahahaha

Geezer Guy
01-11-2006, 07:57 AM
Cute girl. Very cute girl.
Looked to me like she was lip-synching though.

Maybe not - she did speak into the microphone at the end.

jhhachamp
01-11-2006, 09:26 AM

Did I write that?? Because I have to say, that matches my criteria EXACTLY. I also like black hair. Maybe this is why I usually go for the Asian girls.

To answer the original question, I am most attracted to Asian girls, but also find many white and latina girls attractive as well. And I don't see this as offensive. I see it as similar to saying what color hair you like in a person.

pete cax
01-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Brazilians

End Of Debate

35ft6
01-12-2006, 07:58 AM
Did I write that?? Because I have to say, that matches my criteria EXACTLY. I also like black hair. Maybe this is why I usually go for the Asian girls. This is confusing me. See, I said I like perfect butts, and you agreed. Then you go on to say you like Asian girls, which is sort of like saying you like fair skin then saying that's why you prefer black chicks. Asian girls have a lot going for them, but a nice butt is not one of them. They suffer from a condition called Asian *****, aka a really flat butt. Like a wise friend once said, when you see an Asian girl with a nice booty, it's like spotting a unicorn.

I saw a unicorn at the Arclight a few weeks ago. This girl had body!

jhhachamp
01-12-2006, 04:19 PM
This is confusing me. See, I said I like perfect butts, and you agreed. Then you go on to say you like Asian girls, which is sort of like saying you like fair skin then saying that's why you prefer black chicks. Asian girls have a lot going for them, but a nice butt is not one of them. They suffer from a condition called Asian *****, aka a really flat butt. Like a wise friend once said, when you see an Asian girl with a nice booty, it's like spotting a unicorn.

I saw a unicorn at the Arclight a few weeks ago. This girl had body!

I know what you mean, some of the Asian girls may have that, but I find that most of them have nice butts. I know quite a few curvy Asian girls.

Noelle
01-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Perhaps you'd like to make a distinction between the kinds of Asian girls. :) We of the Malay variety have butts. :D

Phil
01-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Perhaps you'd like to make a distinction between the kinds of Asian girls. :) We of the Malay variety have butts. :D

LOL...Yes, you're right Noelle. I think the condition that 35ft6 is referring to is most commonly found in those countries sometimes labeled as EAST Asia (China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan).

35ft6
01-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Perhaps you'd like to make a distinction between the kinds of Asian girls. :) We of the Malay variety have butts. :D You live in the Land of the Unicorns? I thought it was a myth... ;)

jonolau
01-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Noelle, I concur! The J Lo's of the East!

jonolau
01-12-2006, 08:01 PM
LOL...Yes, you're right Noelle. I think the condition that 35ft6 is referring to is most commonly found in those countries sometimes labeled as EAST Asia (China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan).
Ahhh, notice a pattern here? Problem is that they all eat too much rice. So, instead of nestling in the butt, they've migrated to the arm flaps, love handles and saddle bags ...

Either that or they look like chopsticks ... another defined pattern!

Disclaimer: I'm Asian myself, so don't give me any grief about racism! ;)

jhhachamp
01-13-2006, 12:07 AM

Is the Malay variety what Filipinos call themselves? I've never heard the term before.

jonolau
01-13-2006, 12:14 AM
Is the Malay variety what Filipinos call themselves? I've never heard the term before.
Malay refers to the indigenous people of the Malayan peninsular (comprising of Malaysia and Singapore) who are predominantly Muslim (make that 100%).

For the indigenous people of the Philippines, their lineage can be traced back to the tribes of Ifugao, Ibaloi, Kankanaey, Kalinga, Isneg, Tingguian, Bugkalot, Dumagat, Aeta, Ati, Mangyan, Manobo, Tagbanua, Teduray, Subanen, T'boli, Bagobo, and Higaonon and about a hundred other tribes.

The indigenous people of these two countries have darker skins and still maintain their culture and heritage despite centuries of colonialization (British for the Malays, and Spanish for the Filipinos).

jonolau
01-13-2006, 12:19 AM
For me, I like any girl who doesn't nag, doesn't dig into my wallet, and allows me to play tennis whenever I want to ...

Noelle
01-13-2006, 05:04 AM
Malay refers to the indigenous people of the Malayan peninsular (comprising of Malaysia and Singapore) who are predominantly Muslim (make that 100%).I'm aware that I was perhaps using the term indiscriminately, as the term "Malay" is understood differently in Malaysia where it is a label of ethnicity (there are Malay Malaysians, Chinese Malaysians, Indian Malaysians...). In Filipino history books, though, we are told that we share a common ancestry with the Indonesians (Indones) and Malaysians (Malays), who crossed the seas thousands of years ago and settled the Philippine archipelago. Many of the tribes jonolau named actually trace their ancestry back to those two population groups, and prior to Spanish colonization many of the people who populated our islands were actually Muslim.

YooT0PIA
01-13-2006, 05:30 AM
asian girls just naturally don't have the muscle tone of other races. and instead of actually working out they just attempt to lose weight and get skinnier.

Noelle
01-13-2006, 05:40 AM
*sigh* I'm sick of labels.

Dedans Penthouse
01-13-2006, 05:56 AM
*sigh* I'm sick of labels.
Well said, Noelle.

Nice tush, btw :-)

jonolau
01-13-2006, 06:24 AM
I'm aware that I was perhaps using the term indiscriminately, as the term "Malay" is understood differently in Malaysia where it is a label of ethnicity (there are Malay Malaysians, Chinese Malaysians, Indian Malaysians...). In Filipino history books, though, we are told that we share a common ancestry with the Indonesians (Indones) and Malaysians (Malays), who crossed the seas thousands of years ago and settled the Philippine archipelago. Many of the tribes jonolau named actually trace their ancestry back to those two population groups, and prior to Spanish colonization many of the people who populated our islands were actually Muslim.
Thank you, Noelle. I've learnt something more ...;)

GRANITECHIEF
01-13-2006, 09:24 AM
For me, I like any girl who doesn't nag, doesn't dig into my wallet, and allows me to play tennis whenever I want to ...

Non-existent!

norcal
01-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Non-existent!
Oh how wrong you are! I found her!

Don't click if you have no sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/95zqp

35ft6
01-13-2006, 10:46 AM

http://tinyurl.com/95zqp What an idiot. Why didn't he do that inside a room he could lock? He deserved to get caught.
http://www.freephoto-i.net/albums/userpics/10494/Edberg%20Ahead.jpg

norcal
01-13-2006, 10:58 AM
What an idiot. Why didn't he do that inside a room he could lock? He deserved to get caught.
http://www.freephoto-i.net/albums/userpics/10494/Edberg%20Ahead.jpg
I get it. Edburg was cool as ice. So the ship is running into an ed-iceberg. What do I win?

35ft6
01-13-2006, 11:26 AM
^ You win a weekend getaway with :heart:Natalia. Bring some cyanide just in case you need to get away from her for a few minutes.

ShooterMcMarco
01-13-2006, 12:20 PM
asian girls just naturally don't have the muscle tone of other races. and instead of actually working out they just attempt to lose weight and get skinnier.

What are you talking about? They're already skinny, no need to get skinnier. Unless of course they their role models are lindsey lohan and nicole richie. I've seen unicorns as 35ft calls them, and trust me, they're uber hot and they don't even work out.

GRANITECHIEF
01-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Sometimes, I like girls that look like this:

http://gorillamask.net/kvd%20(24).jpg
http://gorillamask.net/kvd%20(12).jpg

norcal
01-13-2006, 01:15 PM

Hmm, must be good: http://10.32.1.4:15871/cgi-bin/blockpage.cgi?ws-session=2216144305

What are they?

YooT0PIA
01-13-2006, 02:58 PM
they all look skinny but again there is a lack of muscle tone. and yes i will continue to label until i consistantly see asian girls (korean and chinese as that is all that is available to me) with body types that go against my asian girl label (hope and pray). o and i am korean.

Docalex007
01-13-2006, 03:43 PM

http://tinyurl.com/95zqp

The guy is totally laughing. He finds it funny that there is a man with a camera in the same room with him taking pictures of him performing usual things to an unusual thing.

Rickson
01-13-2006, 05:12 PM

You like girls who look like google?

35ft6
01-13-2006, 05:58 PM
What are you talking about? They're already skinny, no need to get skinnier. Unless of course they their role models are lindsey lohan and nicole richie. I've seen unicorns as 35ft calls them, and trust me, they're uber hot and they don't even work out. I agree. It's just the butt that's missing, in every other way Asian girls have cute bodies.

Frodo Baggins
01-13-2006, 06:12 PM
ok Let me get This straight.You like girls>That are Tall,Have a tiny waist,With perfect round Breasts,nice long legs an that um Shave *thier uh hmm*An Are Easy But have a personality of meg or Natile an that looks like a porn girl? Am I right!!!!;) (What I mean by easy >means the girl will do an follow your command like a Lap dog)=(Give me a Break):mad: .

35ft6
01-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Fat Hobbitsesssssssssss!!!

arky-tennis
01-13-2006, 07:08 PM
my ultimate chica
thin, smart, tan, dirty blonde hair and plays tennis (yet to find, damn)

MegacedU
01-13-2006, 07:10 PM
ok Let me get This straight.You like girls>That are Tall,Have a tiny waist,With perfect round Breasts,nice long legs an that um Shave *thier uh hmm*An Are Easy But have a personality of meg or Natile an that looks like a porn girl? Am I right!!!!;) (What I mean by easy >means the girl will do an follow your command like a Lap dog)=(Give me a Break):mad: .
Frodo, I think you've crossed the line here. I have class, and once I thought that you did too, but obviously not since I've seen nothing but cheap shots coming from you lately. I never did anything to you. Plus, I don't look like anything you've ever seen on a porn site. Please, just stop.

Noelle
01-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Uh, Meg... I don't think Frodo meant YOU looked like someone from the porn site. She said "a personality of meg or Natile an [and] that looks like a porn girl". Not that it's any less of a compliment that she doesn't like your personality, but she didn't mean you looked like something off a porn site.

Frodo Baggins
01-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Srry Meg I didn't mean you by any chance.What I mean is the guys here just want some stupid porn long legs perfect bosoms tiny waist with your Personality.Type girl. (An I'm not fat by any chance.. or stupid either 35ft6.) And meg truth I rather Have skirmish with you then Nat any day;) You rule the throne of Skirmishes!!! And I mean that in a nice way.Your my fave of girl to get into skirmishes over.

MegacedU
01-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Srry Meg I didn't mean you by any chance.What I mean is the guys here just want some stupid porn long legs perfect bosoms tiny waist with your Personality.Type girl. (An I'm not fat by any chance.. or stupid either 35ft6.) And meg truth I rather Have skirmish with you then Nat any day;) You rule the throne of Skirmishes!!!
I misread what you typed. I thought you were trying to tell me I looked like something off of a porn site. But still, I think I'm a pretty interesting person, I'm not like a ditz or anything. But yeah, sorry for snapping.

Frodo Baggins
01-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Your forgivin Meg!!!:) ;)

equinox
01-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Megster may not be in the porn star class, but she's still better looking than a silly hobbit.

35ft6
01-14-2006, 03:08 AM
Srry Meg I didn't mean you by any chance.What I mean is the guys here just want some stupid porn long legs perfect bosoms tiny waist with your Personality.Type girl. (An I'm not fat by any chance.. or stupid either 35ft6.) And meg truth I rather Have skirmish with you then Nat any day;) You rule the throne of Skirmishes!!! And I mean that in a nice way.Your my fave of girl to get into skirmishes over. But what are guys supposed to say? If we don't have a specific person in mind, why not answer this question by detailing our IDEAL body type? In my experience, everybody claims to want basically the same type of personality (funny, easy going, nice, etc.), physical appearance is where people tend to differ. Once you meet a REAL person, then all the intangibles come into play. Would I rather have a girl who's fun to be around, intelligent, compassionate, and curious over a girl who's totally HOT but vapid, arrogant, and hateful? Of course!!! But until I meet this person I'm not going to settle just yet. Life has a way of forcing you to make compromises, I don't see why a person should preemptively amke compromises. Aim high, I say.

If a girl likes a tall guy with nice teeth, pretty eyes, and flat stomach, no problem with me. Go for it. Don't pretend to like something just to please others.

Noelle
01-14-2006, 03:10 AM
If a girl likes a tall guy with nice teeth, pretty eyes, and flat stomach, no problem with me. Go for it. Don't pretend to like something just to please others.Good! I can finally come out and confess my undying love for Tommy Haas (sans ponytail). :D

35ft6
01-14-2006, 03:12 AM
^ He's too tall for you Noelle. :p

Docalex007
01-14-2006, 04:42 AM
Good! I can finally come out and confess my undying love for Tommy Haas (sans ponytail). :D

I always knew you had something for us German guys. :) jk.

Andres
04-22-2006, 01:50 PM
Nice rear end, legs, and face. I'm not a boob guy. Good eyes is a must, since that's where I'll be looking 80% of the time.

I prefer brunettes, but I do like blondes :p

Freedom
04-22-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm not a boob guy.

Heh. :D

RiosTheGenius
04-23-2006, 12:42 AM
this is my take on this:
when you're a teen, you just want a really good looking girl to prove yourself against your friends and sex sucks cuz you don't know what the hell you're doing
in your twenties it's more about steady sex and mrs right search starts.
in your thirties your ideal girl isn't so ideal anymore
and by the time you're fourty, the 22 yr old intern in the office starts looking good and your wife finds a very good personal trainor..... the magic is gone and sundays are a real tragedy
women come in different flavors and they're all good

FuZz_Da_AcE
04-23-2006, 12:52 AM
Ok I hope this doesn't turn into a flame war and I certainly don't mean anything negative with this post in regards to different ethnicites but I'm just curious. I grew up in pretty much all white town so when I was in the Marines and traveled a bit, I got to see a lot of different types of woman so my faves were Hispanics and Asians...any type, cambodian, korean, chinese etc. at the time I wasn't feeling white girls (Europeans) at all (again not meant to be offensive regarding race) but now that I'm back I'm down with anything as long as it's hot...my whole anti white girl phase lasted a good 5 years but now I dig them all...blondes or brunettes are ;)

What about you guys?

my perfect girl: the legs of daniela hantuchova, the butt of kylie minouge, the boobs of danni minouge, the stomach of elle macpherson, and the face of any bootiful italian brunette.

OnyxZ28
04-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Beggars can't be choosers. :(

Andres
04-23-2006, 10:13 AM
my perfect girl: the legs of daniela hantuchova, the butt of kylie minouge, the boobs of danni minouge, the stomach of elle macpherson, and the face of any bootiful italian brunette.
My perfect girl: No pieces of everyone. Good legs, great eyes, nice face, nice butt, boobs are not a must, but she must be sarcastic, mean, well-humored, sports fan, music fan and a musician (singer or instrument player).
If she plays tennis, basketball or ping pong, even better.

And must love animals.

And must hate TUTE. :mrgreen:

FuZz_Da_AcE
04-23-2006, 11:50 PM
My perfect girl: No pieces of everyone. Good legs, great eyes, nice face, nice butt, boobs are not a must, but she must be sarcastic, mean, well-humored, sports fan, music fan and a musician (singer or instrument player).
If she plays tennis, basketball or ping pong, even better.

And must love animals.

And must hate TUTE. :mrgreen:

oh yer, i 4got 2 add

she must be business-minded, very casual, out-going, slightly talkative, funny, and if she loves tennis and soccer, shes mine! lol