PDA

View Full Version : Racquet suggestions please..

Aoya
06-04-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm a hard-court player seeking to switch racquets. I have this program that lets me rent any racquet for a week (and return it for another one without a fine if need be), and I stumbled on the Liquidmetal Prestige which I found to be very nice. I tried the LM Radical but didn't like it as much...

I'm an all-court player with heavy emphasis on serve and volleys, could anyone give me a suggestion on another racquet? (if not, I'm just going to nab the LM Prestige..unless you can sway me from that too ;p)

tennisfan21
06-04-2004, 04:44 PM
I'd also ren the Prince TT Warrior, its incredible at the net!!

Also, how did you get in this program, i'd love to be on a program like that!!

Nosoupforyou
06-04-2004, 04:47 PM
If you are a big serve and volleyer then you probably would like a head light racquet- you can try the new wilson nsix-one tour 90 or 95 when they come out or the prostaff tour 90 or 95

The YoYo Freak
06-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah, I'm intrigued by this program you speak of. Either way, I have used a Prince AirLaunch OS for a few weeks last tennis season for high school, I have to say I was impressed with it. A little unwieldy at the net, because it's head heavy, but it works well for basically everything else I did.

Jared

Aoya
06-04-2004, 05:06 PM
The program is from a local tennis shop, not online, sorry XD.

I've tried the Prince TT before, however I find it a bit unwieldy at the baseline, and I often find myself holding back on my shots with it.

I'll look into the Pro Staffs, as I've heard nothing but praise for them.

Stitch626
06-04-2004, 05:36 PM
The Estusa's are great. I've only used the PBB and it is an awesome racket. Really low swingweight but still stable and you can always at some lead. I've heard a lot of great things about the PB and PBP too. If you can't find these at your local shop... then demo them off of TW ^_^

Flatspin
06-04-2004, 06:48 PM
Try the i Prestige mid! Great all court racquet!