PDA

View Full Version : Important Information

nViATi
01-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Instead of asking if a racquet is fake AFTER you buy it try asking it before. If you can't figure out if it's fake after you buy it then don't even ask. If you can't figure if it's fake or not then it won't matter. Knowing that its fake will only make you play worse.

:rolleyes:

El Diablo
01-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Since a "fake" is in fact a tennis racquet and may even have been smuggled out of the same factory the "real" racquet is made in, is there any evidence that the fakes don't play as well? For all we know they play better. To suggest that someone is foolish or naive for buying a "fake" Pure Drive for 10 dollars is absurd and economically naive itself; that 10 dollar racquet may play well, and at one-twentieth or so of the price of the real Pure Drive may be quite a bargain. My bargain-hunter wife simply loves to buy the 10 dollar knock-off watches on the street in Chinatown in NYC; if the watch works perfectly well, is she foolish for not spending 3000 dollars on a Rolex?

jonolau
01-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Instead of asking if a racquet is fake AFTER you buy it try asking it before. If you can't figure out if it's fake after you buy it then don't even ask. If you can't figure if it's fake or not then it won't matter. Knowing that its fake will only make you play worse.

:rolleyes:
I really can't understand why buyers are so naive. As you know, there really are no free lunches in this world. If the price advertised for a probably fake is ridiculously discounted from cheapest reliable on-line store, then chances are you may be contending with a dud.

So, I'd really wish that buyers stop posting threads asking if they had bought a fake. As nViATi had rightly pointed out, stop asking and just play with it.

scez
01-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Man, this is the second topic with a title that says important information that doesnt have information about the fp prestige like I was hoping they would :(