View Full Version : Need racquet
01-09-2006, 02:14 AM
i have a friend who is left handed uses a fair bit of spin and slice serves alot but can flaten out is forehand wat racquet would u recommend for him he uses a dunlop 300g and he doesnt like it
01-09-2006, 10:20 AM
sounds like i have a similar game to your friend. here were my findings...
- dunlop 200/300g: thumbs down
- yonex rdx500: thumbs down
- prokennex 5g pro: big thumbs up, bought one, but it requires a lot of work to wield and is unforgiving of less than very good technique
- volkl tour 7: loved it, bought one and it became my main stick until it flew out of my hand on a serve and cracked... tw has closed them out
- head liquid metal radical: thumbs up
- head liquid metal instinct: thumbs up
- yonex mp tour-5: big thumbs up, bought it and is currently my main stick. it requires a bit of leading up to stabilize, and is excellent for wallopping forehands and slicing serves into the side fence in the ad court
vBulletin® v3.6.9, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.