PDA

View Full Version : how does tennis warehouse decide which racquets to review?

Datacipher
06-06-2004, 05:09 PM
Despite repeated threads asking for the rdx reviews...they STILL aren't up....it's really been a very long time since the release now...yes, I know....this week right?

I know TW said that the staff was delayed on trips...but how did you review the Babolat NCT tour...this review is up?

In fact you only have a grand total of 3 Yonex reviews listed!

I know you guys are a business and motivated by income potential, but surely there is plenty of consumer interest in the new yonex. A few top flight juniors have already switched to it here...

Stitch626
06-06-2004, 05:26 PM
Actually I remember TW saying the 14th of June....

mary fierce
06-06-2004, 05:49 PM
The technique TW describes measuring up the ring finger has been published in the past in an orthopedic journal and is believed to indicate the racquet size least likely to contribute to tennis elbow.

kupo
06-06-2004, 07:32 PM
i love my RDX :). I just hope the new wilson n-six one tour 90 wont make me switch from yonex to wilson... (actually i wouldnt mind switching if its better than the RDX:))

Datacipher
06-07-2004, 12:31 AM
i love my RDX :). I just hope the new wilson n-six one tour 90 wont make me switch from yonex to wilson... (actually i wouldnt mind switching if its better than the RDX:))

That's great Kupo. Hey if I were you especially at your age, I would not switch for anything! Stick with a racquet you love and use it as a constant platform to work on your game! Your game is what counts in the end anyway, by what the users say, the RDX is a great tool, good enough to get you wherever your game is going!

Datacipher
06-07-2004, 12:33 AM

That's great Kupo. Hey if I were you especially at your age, I would not switch for anything! Stick with a racquet you love and use it as a constant platform to work on your game! Your game is what counts in the end anyway, by what the users say, the RDX is a great tool, good enough to get you wherever your game is going!

TW Staff
06-07-2004, 11:58 AM
Datacipher, we have reviewed more than 3 Yonex racquets over the years. Most have been discontinued. We were able to squeeze in the NCT Tour review before travel began for 4 of our playtesters, partly because it's only 1 racquet. The RDX 500 is more time consuming due to there being 3 different models. We are working on this playtest now and are still planning to post the review by June 14 (hopefully sooner). Don/Tennis Warehouse

Datacipher
06-07-2004, 01:05 PM
I see, thanks for the explanation. I was really beginning to wonder when the NCT review came out. Still look forward to seeing your review.