PDA

View Full Version : O3 White Feedback

routine125
01-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Hello,

The racquet was "released" on Sunday 1/22/06. Anybody receive their racquets yet? If so can you comment on how the racquet plays?

Thanks

dmvprof
01-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Guy that runs the pro shop has his. He hasn't said much about how well it hits, but it sure looks cool.

p3k
01-27-2006, 12:14 PM
i'm getting a bag with demos from prince next week, i'll post then.

Donnie Darko
01-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Hello,

The racquet was "released" on Sunday 1/22/06. Anybody receive their racquets yet? If so can you comment on how the racquet plays?

Thanks

My girlfriend demo'd one and liked it. She normally plays with the O3 Red, thought the White had more control and a "smoother" feel. Said she could place the ball much better than with the Red, and I always have thought she plays well with the Red. She'll probably get one this Spring, after she gets a chance to hit with it some more.

The Prince rep was at my club last week and he told me that about 1/3 of the local girl's high school team is going to switch to the O3 White. Most of them play with either a Diablo or 03 Tour right now. He said they all love the racquet because of it's soft feel. These girls are good players, their team will probably be ranked #1 in the state going into the Spring season.

Two Fister
01-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Many people say it is very similar to a PureDrive, but IMO the PureDrive is more predictable. The O3 White seemed more powerful to me.