PDA

View Full Version : Volkl pallets - advice and avail

Jet Rink
01-25-2006, 11:54 AM
I want to take a c10 pro and reduce the grip from a 4 1/2 to 4 3/8 or slightly smaller (not 4 1/4). Can this be done by shaving the existing pallets? If not, does anybody have a lead on replacement pallets?

Thanks!

Jet

Bama'sBest
01-25-2006, 12:00 PM
No, you can't reduce it by shaving the existing pallets. I have a brand new Volkl pallet in 4 3/8--will sell it to you for $7.50 shipped. jmhwoodruff@yahoo.com

jackson vile
01-25-2006, 12:37 PM
I want to take a c10 pro and reduce the grip from a 4 1/2 to 4 3/8 or slightly smaller (not 4 1/4). Can this be done by shaving the existing pallets? If not, does anybody have a lead on replacement pallets?

Thanks!

Jet

Jet I will buy your pallet from you jacksonvile@hotmail.com

Gaines Hillix
01-25-2006, 12:38 PM

Thanks!

Jet

I wouldn't bother trying to shave the existing pallets.

You should also be able to contact a Volkl dealer and purchase these through them. I think Bob Patterson of RacquetMaxx/Player's Choice Tennis also has them.

NoBadMojo
01-25-2006, 12:40 PM
just call TW..they have them. you have to call to get them i believe, rather than order them online.

Jet Rink
01-25-2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks much. If I can get the pallets off cleanly, I'll contact you.

I'll also contact you guys with pallets.

Gaines - thanks for the lead. I'll pass it on to our pro.

Jet

drak
01-25-2006, 01:57 PM
Just got a few from TW last week, just call them and ask.

Drak

jackson vile
01-25-2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks much. If I can get the pallets off cleanly, I'll contact you.

I'll also contact you guys with pallets.

Gaines - thanks for the lead. I'll pass it on to our pro.

Jet

Just make sure that you take your time other wise you will crack it, I mean really really slow, if you take a hair dryer to it and heat it up really really hot that helps a lot.

Thanks and make sure you get back to me or if you have any questions, I have removed and replaced many pallets:D

Jet Rink
01-25-2006, 03:29 PM
Just make sure that you take your time other wise you will crack it, I mean really really slow, if you take a hair dryer to it and heat it up really really hot that helps a lot.

Thanks and make sure you get back to me or if you have any questions, I have removed and replaced many pallets:D

Will do.

Thanks again.

Jet

altis
04-26-2006, 01:28 AM
Would appreciate your advice on the availability of Volkl Replacement Grip Pallets (I am looking for grip size 4 1/4) in other stores in view that TW have stopped selling them.