PDA

View Full Version : babolat pro hurricane half sets

cheny89
01-25-2006, 05:19 PM
i currently use babolat pro hurricane but i see the half sets are blue in colour and i thought it looked pretty cool, so i was wondering if i can use 2 pro hurricane half sets together? so i can have blue pro hurricane stings :p and would there but any differences if i used 2 half sets of pro hurricane (blue)string than normal pro hurricane which i am currently using???
please help me if you know i am hoping that TW can answer the question :cool:

cheny89
01-25-2006, 05:34 PM
well anyone????

fishuuuuu
01-25-2006, 05:42 PM
i currently use babolat pro hurricane but i see the half sets are blue in colour and i thought it looked pretty cool, so i was wondering if i can use 2 pro hurricane half sets together? so i can have blue pro hurricane stings :p and would there but any differences if i used 2 half sets of pro hurricane (blue)string than normal pro hurricane which i am currently using???
please help me if you know i am hoping that TW can answer the question :cool:

There is no difference in playability, only in price. Next time just wait for a reply.

DANMAN
01-25-2006, 05:47 PM
You will pay about 1$ more for the two sets but it's perfectly acceptable to do this. I think the blue looks pretty good also.

cheny89
01-25-2006, 06:31 PM
thanks guys u rock!!! yeah i am willing to pay extra for the cool blue colour :P