PDA

View Full Version : New Racquets

KennyNguyen
01-25-2006, 06:36 PM
I have to buy some racquets for tournaments and don't have tons of money to spend, so I was wondering if there are any small-headed and heavy racquets coming out in the near future: I don't want to buy something and then have something I like better come out or have the racquet experience a huge price drop. Thanks for any help. :)

Indy Tennis
01-25-2006, 06:39 PM
Kenny,

As far as value, it's hard to beat the price on the Dunlop M-Fil 200 right now. Also the Head Liquidetal line is going for sale prices.

snoflewis
01-25-2006, 07:19 PM
I have to buy some racquets for tournaments and don't have tons of money to spend, so I was wondering if there are any small-headed and heavy racquets coming out in the near future: I don't want to buy something and then have something I like better come out or have the racquet experience a huge price drop. Thanks for any help. :)

well...some numbers would be nice...how heavy? how small of a headsize? what racket do you use now? and what racket do you like?

let us know..that way we can help you more effectively

KennyNguyen
01-25-2006, 09:18 PM
I think I wasn't clear. It's not really important what the racquet specifically is, I'm just wondering if there are any new racquets coming out such as the flexpoint prestige so I don't buy a liquidmetal prestige right now when the price will drop a lot after the FP comes out. That already happened to me once when I bought my Radical. :) I'm demoing lots of racquets now so I wasn't specific.