PDA

View Full Version : babolat pure drive team plus or standard??

cheny89
01-25-2006, 06:56 PM
which should i get whats ur opinion

DANMAN
01-25-2006, 07:28 PM
I use the plus and like it. I have a two handed backhand. If you hit a one hander, I would recommend the standard. If you are a serve volleyer, I would likely recommend the standard. If you are a baseliner/need help on your serve, get the plus. Another advantage with the plus is that if you decide you wanted a standard, you can cut .5 inches off the handle and volia, a standard. I have heard several times from reliable sources that all Babolats are made to 29" and then cut down to either 27 or 27.5. Good luck.

cheny89
01-25-2006, 07:34 PM
i play at net and baseline so i dont kno which i should get is the plus bad at the net or something? i also play doubles so i am at the net alot but in singles because im kinda short to medium height i play at the baseline most times so i dunno lol ?? should i still go for plus lol if i had the money id get both ahahhaone for singles one for doubles

DANMAN
01-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I play at the 4.5/5.0 level where net exchanges can be pretty quick. I play with the Plus version with absolutely no problem as do many of my opponents/partners. I was just generalizing about the strengths/weaknesses of the rackets. I don't find the .5 inch to get in my way. Best of luck.