PDA

View Full Version : Should Roddick retire?

rmsblue
01-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Someone was 'complaining' about not having enough Roddick threads. This one's for you...

@wright
01-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Don't be a smartass again til you have 1000 posts! You have to earn the sarcasm, newb.

Shabazza
01-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Don't be a smartass again til you have 1000 posts! You have to earn the sarcasm, newb.
You have to earn sarcasm :confused: ...well that's news
to me, but nevertheless this thread was uncalled for :rolleyes:
you like to bash newbies, don't you ;)

@wright
01-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Well, there aren't many baby fur seal pups to club in my neck of the woods!

rmsblue
01-26-2006, 01:19 PM
I was going to suggest in a Poll that he might want to do a 'Hingis', feign a foot injury, retire to Nebraska and wait out 3 years until Fed and Nadal have worn themselves out and become part-time pros, doing interior design and/or acting on the side.

But being the 'newbie' that I am, I mucked the post.

Shabazza
01-26-2006, 01:26 PM
I was going to suggest in a Poll that he might want to do a 'Hingis', feign a foot injury, retire to Nebraska and wait out 3 years until Fed and Nadal have worn themselves out and become part-time pros, doing interior design and/or acting on the side.

But being the 'newbie' that I am, I mucked the post.
a wise decision ;) - "bash Roddick"-threads aren't welcome by some posters here. You would have a tough start, but do you care?

Fee
01-26-2006, 01:30 PM
This thread was already done. Twice.

Welcome to the board, please explore the many wonderful features available to everyone here, particularly the search function. Word.