PDA

View Full Version : A great final*spoiler*

tenalyser
01-27-2006, 04:15 AM
Well guys it's gonna be a Bagdatis vs Federer Final. Federer is the clear favorite but Bagdathis has a game that can trouble him, if he allows Federer to play his game and build up the points I'm almost sure he will lose.
But Bagdathis showed us that he is capable of beating players in the top 5 but sadly Roger is not a Roddick or ljubicic, he can almost finish every point when he wants to. So what do you guys think that the outcome will be. Who will prevail and why?

discuss :D

arosen
01-27-2006, 04:23 AM
Good news for Marcos: Fed has been all lackadaisical in his recent matches, almost like he was practicing while playing a match and Fed's ankle is still taped. Bad news for Marcos: Fed always brings his best game to the finals, and it so happens that Marcos gets to play Fed in the final. Oh Oh. Unless Marcos plays out of his mind and wins a first set, he is going home a runner-up.

pound cat
01-27-2006, 04:38 AM
It's only fitting that Baghdatis finishes his amazing run with a final meeting of the #1 seed having downed 3 others to get there. I would have been very disappointed if cranky second-rate (his 34th Slam attempt) Kiefer was the finalist, and it would have put a damper on the excitement of the final. We;ll see how Federer handles the Greek cheering squad and the fans who IMO will be clearly for him. Ella Marcos. Bring your best game.

This reminds me of Safin's USO 2000 run to the final (Sampras) at age 20.