PDA

View Full Version : Bagdy wins in two sets

dennis10is
01-27-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm a psychic and I have foreseen the finals. Federer wins the first two sets in convincing fashion and then he defaulted. During the interview Fed said that he wanted Bagdy to win because he is such a nice guy and deserves to win a major.

Fed will take some time off and maybe pick up golf or sailing. Fed was deeply affected by some of the negative posts in this forum that has shaken him to the core. He confesses to curling up in the fetal position, crying while Mirka rocks him gently. He went on to say that no matter how talented he is, he cannot simultaneously, destroy his opponent in straight sets, take the matches to 5 sets and win in the fifth to prove his mettle, loses some matches to make the tour more interesting, win all of his matches to show that he is worth of regard.

Shortly thereafter, Safin,Nadal,Agassi, Hewitt, Roddick,Gasquet all announced their early retirement citing that they could never please the posters at tennis warehouse message board.

Two days latter, the ATP and WTA shuts down citing the total failure tennis to please the tennis fan base.

One day after that, the NFL cancel Super Bowl 40 and will discuss whether to continue at all. One hour later, the NBA announces that it will also suspend play and ponder whether the millions of fat, male fans who drink to much, have a vertical of 2 inches, will ever to satisfied with the performance of superbly conditioned athlete is 2 percent body fat and a 48 inch vertical.

Douggo
01-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Darn! Until your fourth paragraph, I thought I had a shot at #1!

pound cat
01-27-2006, 01:56 PM
ROTFL dennis10is .

Use your psychic powers to foresee Bagdatis' future pls. I'm thinking toothpaste model...that big smile and those great teeth.

simi
01-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Fed will take some time off and maybe pick up golf or sailing.

Could be, the sailing part. The Swiss have to defend the America's Cup now.

dennis10is
01-27-2006, 06:08 PM
ROTFL dennis10is .

Use your psychic powers to foresee Bagdatis' future pls. I'm thinking toothpaste model...that big smile and those great teeth.

The corporate sponsors hired Bagdy and his girlfriend. They travel around the world, visiting what were once tennis tourney sites, he would step on the court, she would sit in the stands, ESPN2 would just show her sitting there, with an adoring look, he would beam that megawatt smile of his at her and that's it. No, tennis.

And the posters here would write out how hot she is. Sometimes, Anna K would show up, and the two women would lather each other up with sun tanning lotion, etc.. Stuff like that.

But no tennis, just exactly what most posters here want anyways. The tennis stuff is just a distraction.

Noelle
01-27-2006, 06:27 PM
LMAO funny stuff.

slice bh compliment
01-29-2006, 06:05 AM
No tennis?
I see. That's what people have wanted all along...I see it clearly now. This explains the amount of ink and attention devoted to the 2nd set of the women's final!!