PDA

View Full Version : Federer and Henin are 2 greatest players ever !

Aykhan Mammadov
01-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Roger Federer and Justine Henin-Hardenne are two greatest players I ever met. Respectively in ATP and WTA tours they are greatest players ever played tennis in the history.

We'll soon be witnesses of these facts when Fed gets his 7-th GS title and Henin gets her 5-th after injury she had for a year or so.

Docalex007
01-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Friends, Romans, countrymen - lend me your racquets.

dmastous
01-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Obviously very new to the sport....

Justine Fanatic
01-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Roger Federer and Justine Henin-Hardenne are two greatest players I ever met. Respectively in ATP and WTA tours they are greatest players ever played tennis in the history.

We'll soon be witnesses of these facts when Fed gets his 7-th GS title and Henin gets her 5-th after injury she had for a year or so.

When did you meet Justine and Roger?:rolleyes:

What did they say to you and you to them?:mrgreen:

Nalbandian
01-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Obviously an IDIOT.

wildbill88AA
01-27-2006, 04:01 PM
great. will justine finally make the final 8 this year.

federerforever
01-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Federer will be the greatest of all time. But Justine will simply be the greatest woman player of this decade. And yes even better than both Williams sisters or Hingis.

Applez
01-27-2006, 04:04 PM
I love Fed but Sampras and Navratilova still holds the All Time Best Titles

A big possiblity that Federer can break Pete's records but impossible for Justine to beat Navratilova's

skip1969
01-27-2006, 04:18 PM
hey aykhan, when you say "ever" do mean ever, ever, EVER!!

Applez
01-27-2006, 04:29 PM
When did you meet Justine and Roger?:rolleyes:

What did they say to you and you to them?:mrgreen:

Now, that's what we call MammadoVA obsessions he, he

troytennisbum
01-27-2006, 09:01 PM

There is a big relative difference between Federer and Henin that you fail to see

Warriorroger
01-27-2006, 11:39 PM
I love Fed but Sampras and Navratilova still holds the All Time Best Titles

A big possiblity that Federer can break Pete's records but impossible for Justine to beat Navratilova's

The poll was done by the American tennismagazine and which country are the top male and female from?

Right. The true tennis fans will put Roger and Steffi on top, no contest, if you do it fair. The greatest tennistalent and the winner of the Golden Slam: mistress on all surfaces!

Nalbandian
01-27-2006, 11:56 PM
The poll was done by the American tennismagazine and which country are the top male and female from?

Right. The true tennis fans will put Roger and Steffi on top, no contest, if you do it fair. The greatest tennistalent and the winner of the Golden Slam: mistress on all surfaces!

Steffi better than Navratilova? LOL ..Grafanaticism at its worst....

Unless of course the magazine is from Germany..

The overrated player who had success due to extremely weak competition...more so after April 1993..

And you're comparing Steffi to the Great Roger Federer? LMAO...

Warriorroger
01-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Steffi better than Navratilova? LOL ..Grafanaticism at its worst....

Unless of course the magazine is from Germany..

The overrated player who had success due to extremely weak competition...more so after April 1993..

And you're comparing Steffi to the Great Roger Federer? LMAO...

So funny the way you react. Funny that you talk about weak competition, it is entirely the same competition Monica Seles had to face, but that's not for here. Never compared Graf to Federer in terms of tennistalent. Only in terms of dominance, but that's not for here.

Go Roger go.

Nalbandian
01-28-2006, 02:05 AM
So funny the way you react. Funny that you talk about weak competition, it is entirely the same competition Monica Seles had to face, but that's not for here. Never compared Graf to Federer in terms of tennistalent. Only in terms of dominance, but that's not for here.

Go Roger go.

Yeah, so funny fanatical Warriorroger.... Graf had the SAME LEVEL of competition after the dominant and #1 player Monica Seles was gone (post Hamburg 1993).

Another funny thing is that you normally show up in this board after Michael Haller aka Joe Pike shows up...

Plezzzz don't ever compare the Great Roger to Graf.... in terms real greatness and pure talent...LMAO

Warriorroger
01-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Yeah, so funny fanatical Warriorroger.... Graf had the SAME LEVEL of competition after the dominant and #1 player Monica Seles was gone (post Hamburg 1993).

Another funny thing is that you normally show up in this board after Michael Haller aka Joe Pike shows up...

Plezzzz don't ever compare the Great Roger to Graf.... in terms real greatness and pure talent...LMAO

..and Nalbandian even had to edit a lame post like his. You must be the stupidest kid in class. I am a fanatic, I am Joe Pike and Michael Haller, I am the love child of Gunther Parche, there that is easier for you, you can chose whatever you like. Bye Nalbandian

Nalbandian
01-28-2006, 01:51 PM
..and Nalbandian even had to edit a lame post like his. You must be the stupidest kid in class. I am a fanatic, I am Joe Pike and Michael Haller, I am the love child of Gunther Parche, there that is easier for you, you can chose whatever you like. Bye Nalbandian

Yeah Warriormoron, your obsession with Graf is scary. It's an insult to the Great Roger Federer to be compared to your cold robotic overrated player.

Warriorroger
01-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Yeah Warriormoron, your obsession with Graf is scary. It's an insult to the Great Roger Federer to be compared to your cold robotic overrated player.

If Roger Federer agrees with you, I would say: point taken. But go to this his own site and check for the answer. He felt honoured.

By the way I am not obsessed with Steffi, I even argued with the other fans on her admiration thread, because of their fanatics. You (Tundra and the other Angelina Jolie avatar) are insecure about the status of your player. I am not. I am the first to agree Steffi benefitted in 1993, because of Seles's absense. What could she do? I am curious if you guys would react the same, if Gaby had won those 1993 titles. You are right about 1993. But the rest of Steffi's slams 1995/6 were won fair and she even won RG as a 29 year old. Wish you gave her credit for that. I give credit to Monica for winning the Canadian Open upon her return.

AeonT
01-28-2006, 02:39 PM
If Roger Federer agrees with you, I would say: point taken. But go to this his own site and check for the answer. He felt honoured.

By the way I am not obsessed with Steffi, I even argued with the other fans on her admiration thread, because of their fanatics. You (Tundra and the other Angelina Jolie avatar) are insecure about the status of your player. I am not. I am the first to agree Steffi benefitted in 1993, because of Seles's absense. What could she do? I am curious if you guys would react the same, if Gaby had won those 1993 titles. You are right about 1993. But the rest of Steffi's slams 1995/6 were won fair and she even won RG as a 29 year old. Wish you gave her credit for that. I give credit to Monica for winning the Canadian Open upon her return.

I have to agree with Nalbandian. You are obsessed with these Seles/Graf topics. It's pathetic that you keep dragging Federer's untainted name with your obsessions.

I don't think it was a jealous compatriot fan of Gabriela Sabatini who stabbed the #1 and dominant player Monica Seles in April 1993. In fact, Gabby was the ONLY one who supported Monica for her to keep the #1 ranking due to the cruel extraordinary circumstance of the attack.

Yes, people are giving her credit for the 1995/96 wins thats why they are called HOLLOW slams that inflated her record. She won all of those after Hamburg right? Gunther got his wish and I guess.. so did you.

Warriorroger
01-28-2006, 02:42 PM
I have to agree with Nalbandian. You are obsessed with these Seles/Graf topics. It's pathetic that you keep dragging Federer's untainted name with your obsessions.

I don't think it was a jealous compatriot fan of Gabriela Sabatini who stabbed the #1 and dominant player Monica Seles in April 1993. In fact, Gabby was the ONLY one who supported Monica for her to keep the #1 ranking due to the cruel extraordinary circumstance of the attack.

Yes, people are giving her credit for the 1995/96 wins thats why they are called HOLLOW slams that inflated her record.

Your life must suck that you have time and energy for these endless debates. I don't care if Monica is considered a greater player than Steffi. Good for you. Bye Tundra;)

AeonT
01-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Your life must suck that you have time and energy for these endless debates. I don't care if Monica is considered a greater player than Steffi. Good for you. Bye Tundra;)

yeah Warrior, go back to your pathetic god created steffi and roger thread...

Good riddance, lol...

Warriorroger
01-28-2006, 03:29 PM
yeah Warrior, go back to your pathetic god created steffi and roger thread...

Good riddance, lol...

Thanks I will, bye Tundra:D, say hi from me to AeonT and Nalbandian, since you're using the same computer.:D