akj27
01-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Jhh retired, mauresmo(haas) won its first gs title

breakfast_of_champions
01-27-2006, 07:07 PM
nice title lol!

Californication
01-27-2006, 07:09 PM
This is the worst attempt at a spoiler -- EVER.

Andres
01-27-2006, 07:11 PM
You're a moron!!
Why the hell do u EVEN put *spoiler* when u already said the result??

IDIOOOTTT!!!

idj49
01-27-2006, 07:11 PM
Is this supposed to be a joke?

RiosTheGenius
01-27-2006, 07:12 PM
thanks idiot... I asked my sister to tape the match for me and the first thing I see on screen is your stupid title. well done tool.

fantenam08
01-27-2006, 07:13 PM
LOL @ Californication.

JHH says upset stomach was not due to the food poisoning that she suffered 4-5 days ago, but due to a gastrointestinal related problem. Her comment to trainer was supposedly "I have nothing left to give."

breakfast_of_champions
01-27-2006, 07:16 PM
maria must be laughing.

Grigollif1
01-27-2006, 07:19 PM
thanks idiot... I asked my sister to tape the match for me and the first thing I see on screen is your stupid title. well done tool.

Ok, I agree the thread is Stupid But, Rios what the hell are you doing In the exact time of the Women's final reading the most popular tennis Board on the Internet, really? Give me a break..:confused:

BabolatFan
01-27-2006, 07:22 PM
forget this s***. I'm outta here.

skip1969
01-27-2006, 07:22 PM
i could say something mean . . . but you all beat me to it already. instead, i will extend an olive branch of hope and of peace . . .

and bestow upon you, akj27, the link to a thread i started just the other day. in a vain attempt to clear up any confusion before the finals. enjoy.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=84037

uNIVERSE mAN
01-27-2006, 07:26 PM

there's nothing worth watching you lamer.

spikeybedhead
01-27-2006, 07:27 PM
give you the s***s?

RiosTheGenius
01-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Ok, I agree the thread is Stupid But, Rios what the hell are you doing In the exact time of the Women's final reading the most popular tennis Board on the Internet, really? Give me a break..:confused:
haha... dude, I came to find a thread about guga. and I assume that people would respect the forum's rules specially this guy who's been here for awhile... he's not exactly a newbie.
no biggy, but I still thing is not very smart of the guy.

akj27
01-27-2006, 07:28 PM

Lol, that made my day.

Btw, trust me, you didnt miss anything, the match was crap. You should actually be thanking me.

Court_Jester
01-27-2006, 07:30 PM
People around here are getting more stupid by the minute....

D-man
01-27-2006, 07:30 PM
share the love

Californication
01-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Lol, that made my day.

Btw, trust me, you didnt miss anything, the match was crap. You should actually be thanking me.

How bout showing some respect akj? You f----- up pretty bad. Don't be smirking at other people now just because you're a moron.

Grigollif1
01-27-2006, 07:33 PM
haha... dude, I came to find a thread about guga. and I assume that people would respect the forum's rules specially this guy who's been here for awhile... he's not exactly a newbie.
no biggy, but I still thing is not very smart of the guy.

I understand. But, let say I'm still at work and Somebody is recording a Grand Slam Final for me at home, the last place I would visit, is this tennis board. Even with all its Rules because with some 500+ visitors is very hard to control spoillers... but, that's just me ;)

RiosTheGenius
01-27-2006, 07:37 PM
I understand. But, let say I'm still at work and Somebody is recording a Grand Slam Final for me at home, the last place I would visit, is this tennis board. Even with all its Rules because with some 500+ visitors is very hard to control spoillers... but, that's just me ;)
I get that.. and agree, if I really cared ... let's say Rios was playing ( hypotheticly speaking) I wouldn't have.... I 'm not really that annoyed but i was trying to make a point as probably other people were annoyed to read that by an old member.

Court_Jester
01-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Who died and made you god? That's not for you to decide.

arnz
01-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Incredibly inconsiderate behavior by the thread starter. Isn't there an enforceable rule about spoilers?

I just got home and was going to watch this match, but I checked my email first. I guess its also my fault i had to visit TW forum. Its getting to be a habit coming on here

Keifers
01-27-2006, 07:54 PM
This thread should have gone in the Match Results forum anyway.

Idiot!

StraightSets
01-27-2006, 08:10 PM
1) This should have gone in the Match Results Forum.
2) You put the result in the title, as well as a *Spoiler* tag... that kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it!?

Californication
01-27-2006, 08:30 PM
1) This should have gone in the Match Results Forum.
2) You put the result in the title, as well as a *Spoiler* tag... that kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it!?

thank you, Captain Obvious.

Applez
01-27-2006, 08:34 PM
LOL@THREAD

Mauresmo wins *spoilers* .......priceless

he, he

Rumjungle
01-27-2006, 08:47 PM
WTF? Good thing I already watched it.

go_nadal
01-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Ajk, you are a loser. Hav some respect.

westside
01-27-2006, 10:25 PM
All I have to say is - Think before you go ahead and do it.

Deuce
01-27-2006, 10:36 PM
All I have to say is - Think before you go ahead and do it.

He did think. And he decided to very purposely post the result in his title, and disturb and disappoint several people in the process. He's been on the boards for a while - he knows exactly what he's doing.

And for this reason, if I were in charge of these boards, we wouldn't see akj27 for a couple of months, at least. What an ill character it requires to do something like this.

Anyone who thinks that this was just a mistake on his part has got to be just as dense as is akj27.

tenalyser
01-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Jhh retired, mauresmo(haas) won its first gs title

:mrgreen: hahahaha now that's what I call "the best spoiler ever"

fantenam08
01-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Every time I look at this thread title I can't stop laughing :lol: Dude, what were you thinking? LMAO

Grigollif1
01-28-2006, 12:56 AM
He did think. And he decided to very purposely post the result in his title, and disturb and disappoint several people in the process. He's been on the boards for a while - he knows exactly what he's doing.

And for this reason, if I were in charge of these boards, we wouldn't see akj27 for a couple of months, at least. What an ill character it requires to do something like this.

Anyone who thinks that this was just a mistake on his part has got to be just as dense as is akj27.

Nobody thinks is just a mistake by him, It's obvious he did to get a kick out of it. It is just not very smart to come to this board in the exact same time the grand slam final and not excpect to bo spoilled...
Not everybody follow the rules DEUCE...;)

Deuce
01-28-2006, 01:04 AM
It has absolutely nothing to do with 'rules'.

It has everything to do with respect for others. Or lack thereof.

Lee
01-28-2006, 02:16 AM
AHAHHAHA akj, nice title dude, those purple haze in your lung is gettin' into your brain, eh?

precision response
01-28-2006, 03:10 AM
Ajk, you are a loser. Hav some respect.

Your post shows no respect - "you are a loser".

You cannot demand respect, you must earn it. Perhaps if you attempt to show some respect yourself, then respect will come to you.

precision response
01-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Back on topic - respect or no respect, it probably isn't wise to come on the world's biggest tennis forum and not expect to see much results.

No matter how many times the sysop tries to enforce a rule otherwise, there will be people who will post results. If you're so keen to watch a match, don't visit a live pro-player tennis forum. I mean, it isn't rocket science.

Grigollif1
01-28-2006, 03:24 AM
It has absolutely nothing to do with 'rules'.

It has everything to do with respect for others. Or lack thereof.

I know where you are coming from But then again, there are people that also Don't respect Others.... There is the way things should be, and the way they are.

Grigollif1
01-28-2006, 03:24 AM
Back on topic - respect or no respect, it probably isn't wise to come on the world's biggest tennis forum and not expect to see much results.

No matter how many times the sysop tries to enforce a rule otherwise, there will be people who will post results. If you're so keen to watch a match, don't visit a live pro-player tennis forum. I mean, it isn't rocket scienc.

Exactly...;)

idj49
01-28-2006, 04:04 AM

No matter how many times the sysop tries to enforce a rule otherwise, there will be people who will post results. If you're so keen to watch a match, don't visit a live pro-player tennis forum. I mean, it isn't rocket science.
Normally I would agree with you but this OP did this on purpose knowing full well he'd get yelled at for doing so. This person is not some random newbie who didn't know the rules.

Rickson
01-28-2006, 04:53 AM
The funny thing is, ak27 thought you were his buddy.

FedererUberAlles
01-28-2006, 06:39 AM
Stop getting your panties in a bunch. It's exactly what he wants.

Docalex007
01-28-2006, 06:46 AM
...hilarious, delirious and pathetic all in one.

akj27
01-28-2006, 07:26 AM

Lol what

FedererUberAlles
01-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Man you are dumb.

skip1969
01-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Stop getting your panties in a bunch. It's exactly what he wants.

yup.

you can't control other people's actions. only your own.

some people just didn't get enough attention as children. poor dears.

RiosTheGenius
01-28-2006, 08:35 AM
I 'm not buddies with anyone here, and certainly not with this tool

TW Staff
01-28-2006, 08:50 AM
akj27 has been banned for 2 weeks for this flagrant violation of TT policy. Don/Tennis Warehouse

ktownva
01-28-2006, 09:00 AM
akj27 has been banned for 2 weeks for this flagrant violation of TT policy. Don/Tennis Warehouse

Thank you for enforcing policy! This is the second time during the AO that I've seen results in the title of a post. Now if we could just get ESPN to stop running the ticker of a taped match's results as the match is being broadcast that would be fantastic.

Jonnyf
01-28-2006, 09:04 AM
why cant they use the new match forum area

armand
01-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Thank you for enforcing policy! This is the second time during the AO that I've seen results in the title of a post. Now if we could just get ESPN to stop running the ticker of a taped match's results as the match is being broadcast that would be fantastic.I think that's beyond TW's jurisdictional authority. Unless they're far more influential than I realise! Who knows?
Don, a teenie tiny favour to ask: During Grand Slams, could you ban everyone, except the 25 or so of us, that are you know the 'good ones'? You know who we are: Marius Hancu, Breakpoint, me, Raftermania, Dedans, KK, etc(I'm certain you know the list better than I).
That would be splendid, thanks in advance.

Steve Dykstra
01-28-2006, 10:14 AM

I am glad to see that the rules have been enforced. I also think it is a good idea to point out to other posters when and why other posters get banned, like you did here. Nobody ever used to have any idea why people got banned, so it wouldn't exactly strike fear in others.

Deuce
01-28-2006, 09:52 PM
I am glad to see that the rules have been enforced. I also think it is a good idea to point out to other posters when and why other posters get banned, like you did here. Nobody ever used to have any idea why people got banned, so it wouldn't exactly strike fear in others.
Ditto.

Enforcing this rule like this is certainly a step in the right direction. And, as Steve said, making the reason public has an added - and definite - effect, as well.

Maybe think about a one week ban for the morons who were 'laughing' at akj27's little 'joke' to put the result in the title, thereby encouraging both him and others to repeat the idiocy in order to 'get another laugh'.

Ronaldo
01-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Ban akj27 till after Coria wins Wimbledon, eh? oooooooops 'SPOILER DAWGS'

Phil
01-29-2006, 08:32 AM

Thanks, Don!

akj27
02-11-2006, 10:00 AM
lol, that sucked

Steve Dykstra
02-11-2006, 02:15 PM
lol, that sucked

Hope you learned your lesson and will follow the rules from now on.

ACE of Hearts
02-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Hahahaha:mrgreen: