PDA

View Full Version : Mary Carillo on Justine /spoiler result/

AeonT
01-28-2006, 01:38 AM
ESPN's Mary Carillo said afterward, "She [Henin-Hardenne] just doesn't get it, what it means to be a champion playing in front of a full house. It wasn't her moment. You don't get to dance at your own funeral."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/aus06/news/story?id=2308966

Michael Haller
01-28-2006, 02:31 AM
ESPN's Mary Carillo said afterward, "She [Henin-Hardenne] just doesn't get it, what it means to be a champion playing in front of a full house. It wasn't her moment. You don't get to dance at your own funeral."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/aus06/news/story?id=2308966

How should this Carollo woman know what it means to be a champion?
Those well-coiffed U.S. TV *****es who don't know crap should STFU ....

slack hack
01-28-2006, 02:35 AM

She won a mixed dubs slam

Nalbandian
01-28-2006, 02:36 AM

You're just jealous Joe Gunther Pike aka Michael Haller because you don't have a job and you dont have a life...poor old man...

Lee
01-28-2006, 03:07 AM

Mr. Haller, no disrespect to you but you are the biggest ****** in this tennis forum. I am fed up with your anti-American comments and please, stop visiting the tennis warehouse forum since it is based in the United States. Respect the C O C K!

Lee
01-28-2006, 03:12 AM
You're just jealous Joe Gunther Pike aka Michael Haller because you don't have a job and you dont have a life...poor old man...

Mr. Nalbandian, for some reason, I really like you and I agree with every single post that you have posted so far. I really, really like your backhand down the line. Can you please tell me how you managed to stay so balanced after each shot? You clearly have the most efficient, practical and powerful 2 handed backhand on tour!

Warriorroger
01-28-2006, 07:00 AM
Mr. Nalbandian, for some reason, I really like you and I agree with every single post that you have posted so far. I really, really like your backhand down the line. Can you please tell me how you managed to stay so balanced after each shot? You clearly have the most efficient, practical and powerful 2 handed backhand on tour!

Oh my God, they've multiplied:(

slice bh compliment
01-28-2006, 07:50 AM

Trust me, man. Mary Carillo is NOT well-coiffed.

skip1969
01-28-2006, 08:26 AM

truly.

Babblelot
01-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Who dug up Scary Gorilla? I thought she was long dead and buried on the mb.

As for last night's "shocking" and controversial ending, I actually preferred it to the following:
1. Mary Pierce getting dismantleld, falling apart and crying in the finals of the YE Championships in LA v. Mauresmo
2. Mary Pierce getting dismantleld, falling apart and crying in the finals of the USO v. Clijsters
3. Mary Pierce getting dismantleld, falling apart and crying in the finals of the RG v. Henin

...WTA.

Michael Haller
01-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Mr. Haller, no disrespect to you but you are the biggest ****** in this tennis forum. I am fed up with your anti-American comments and please, stop visiting the tennis warehouse forum since it is based in the United States. Respect the C O C K!

Mrs. Lee, disrespect to you and is it a fact that players like Navratilova (before she became an U.S. citizen), Lendl, Graf, Seles (before she became an U.S. citizen), Hingis, ASV, Federer, Henin were/are dissed beyond imagination by a LARGE part of the U.S. tennis fans and media BECAUSE they were/are foreigners and were/are a threat to the home boys and girls.

slice bh compliment
01-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Mr. Haller,
With all due respect, it has become evident that you are a one-trick pony on these boards. You're better than that. You're probably a smart guy, even.
To paraphrase Wu Tang Clan, you need to diversify your portfolio, ni**a.

vllockhart
01-28-2006, 10:31 AM
Mary Carillo is the world's worst tennis commentator. She never shuts the hell up. She obviously stays up nights thinking of stupid stuff to say and her fellow commentators are forever meeting her statements with silence. She contradicts herself every five minutes. Many many times during a match she's commentating I find myself yelling at the screen "Oh god, would u just SHUT UP!!"

That being said, what on earth does "you don't get to dance at your own funeral" mean? Probably something she read on a fortune cookie and has been waiting 2 years to slip into a broadcast.

Rabbit
01-28-2006, 10:48 AM
Mrs. Lee, disrespect to you and is it a fact that players like Navratilova (before she became an U.S. citizen), Lendl, Graf, Seles (before she became an U.S. citizen), Hingis, ASV, Federer, Henin were/are dissed beyond imagination by a LARGE part of the U.S. tennis fans and media BECAUSE they were/are foreigners and were/are a threat to the home boys and girls.

You have a very strange and incorrect view of American sports fans. This has all been covered before in your previous incarnation. I don't know where you hail from, but I sincerely hope it is not a democracy. The knowledge that people like you are allowed to vote and worse procreate is a scary thought indeed.

skip1969
01-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Mr. Haller,
With all due respect, it has become evident that you are a one-trick pony on these boards. You're better than that. You're probably a smart guy, even.

i haven't laughed this hard in days. bless you.

Yours!05
01-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by slice bh compliment
Mr. Haller,
i haven't laughed this hard in days. bless you.I think heeeeee's........."got a little List......"

Nalbandian
01-28-2006, 03:51 PM

And who the HELL are you that we should TRUST...Hilarious!

Another fanatic no doubt...

Nalbandian
01-28-2006, 03:53 PM
You have a very strange and incorrect view of American sports fans. This has all been covered before in your previous incarnation. I don't know where you hail from, but I sincerely hope it is not a democracy. The knowledge that people like you are allowed to vote and worse procreate is a scary thought indeed.

Rabbit...just ignore that Haller troll who used to be known as Joe Pike..

That guy is nothing but a psychotic obsessed Graf fanatic who is notorious for being Anti Seles/Anti US.

Nalbandian
01-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Mr. Haller,

HA, HA, HA, HA,

You can add surely psychotic, delusional, lucid and schizophrenic to your FRIEND'S (Haller/Pike) portfolio.

You are in the same breed as your friend Mr. slicebh ..LMAO

slice bh compliment
01-28-2006, 09:01 PM
And who the HELL are you that we should TRUST...Hilarious!

Another fanatic no doubt...

Yes, yes...fanatic of tennis! Like a certain Aykhan Mammadov, among others.

slice bh compliment
01-28-2006, 09:05 PM
HA, HA, HA, HA,

You can add surely psychotic, delusional, lucid and schizophrenic to your FRIEND'S (Haller/Pike) portfolio.

You are in the same breed as your friend Mr. slicebh ..LMAO

Huh?
I do not think you got my attempted joke(s). Skip1969 got it, but maybe you simply think I'm an ***.
Oh well.
Take care, man.
later,
--slice