PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open Conspiracy

GrandSlam Legend
01-28-2006, 04:35 AM
Justine Henin-Hardenne and Amelie Mauresmo had a wonderful match with their ohbh. OR... so it seemed! Until JHH retired!!!

Someone got paid off! The WTA is up to something! JHH would never normally do this and it is not her style! AM would never let this happen!

This is TOO fishy!

Federer is in for something also and Baghdatis!

Grigollif1
01-28-2006, 04:45 AM
Justine Henin-Hardenne and Amelie Mauresmo had a wonderful match with their ohbh. OR... so it seemed! Until JHH retired!!!

Someone got paid off! The WTA is up to something! JHH would never normally do this and it is not her style! AM would never let this happen!

This is TOO fishy!

Federer is in for something also and Baghdatis!

ohh no ...Here they come!! bring on the Conspiracy theries....:p

pound cat
01-28-2006, 05:09 AM
Justine has been known to do some pretty sneaky things in her career, and her coach said before the match started that she was mentally exhausted from the Sharapova match. So, she couldn't handle the stress of another match and quit. Send the woman to a shrink.

Volly master
01-28-2006, 05:37 AM
"The 2004 champion told a news conference that she had doubled the dose of anti-inflammatory tablets she was taking for a shoulder injury this week and that was the likely cause of her illness." - Yahoo sports

^^ dude thats a true fact, when my mother was playing in collage for field hockey, she had something similar done when she overdosed meds and that caused her to get sick for a few days, but its not life threatning.

you can say all you want "oh she should have finished and what not" but if she was sick there was nothing more she could do.

Notice she wasnt playing no where near as she was during the whole tournament. sure i get Amile credit, but if Justine was sick, it would have been winning against a dummy.

Ether way, its gonna feel like she won because of a retirement if she A) Retired like she did, or B) stand there like a moron an get like maybe 5 balls back and its a discracful way to win.

say what you want, but you have facts now.

Babblelot
01-28-2006, 05:40 AM
:eyesroll:

I can't wait until the men's final.

fantenam08
01-28-2006, 08:47 AM
It is a secret conspiracy between Henin and Keifer to make this the most unsportsmanlike AO tournament ever, if they can get away with it. The plan on Keifers in: throw rackets in an attempt to distract opponent if losing, if that doesn't work, shriek at officials. Henin: pay the ump on the side to call suspiciously bad line calls, if the ump isn't on your take, fake a mysterious stomach ailment.

These two players are very dangerous, and should be treated with extreme apprehension, be prepared for whining from both.

FuriousYellow
01-28-2006, 11:06 AM
You've only scratched the surface of it. This conspiracy is actually deeply rooted in the history of Belgium back to the time following the fall of Napoleon when the great European powers declared the country would become part of the Netherlands.

This entire debacle was meant to embarrass the French and rob of them of any chance to celebrate their victory. After their countrywoman was robbed of an opportunity to go for her second slam title, they secrety conspired with their other Belgian representative (who is from the French-speaking part of Belgium). Not wanting to risk Mauresmo winning the match and celebrating her first slam, the Belgian government either knowingly or unknowlingly (poison baguette) forced Justine to retire early and forever mar Mauresmo's great victory.

There you have it. You now know the truth. The bad news is that, now that you know the truth, all of your lives are now in danger.

See? Conspiracies are not so hard to uncover if you really look for them.

dmastous
01-28-2006, 11:11 AM
The Matrix is us and we are it. It surrounds us and gives us reason to go on as we are merly battires to power the machine;)
Put me back in!

FalconX
01-28-2006, 11:17 AM
I like to think that Justine didn't pull this tummy ache thing out of her ***. On one hand she certainly knows that even 0-3 down in the second set you are better off if you grind it out given Mauresmo's history of choking. On the other hand I've seen this act way too many times from her to believe anything she says. This is a lot like the mystery virus that she had.