PDA

View Full Version : Justine needs to get over herself.....

iscottius
01-28-2006, 06:49 AM
Justine spends all of her time thinking about and discussing Justine. Her retiring from the finals is gutless, and what's worse is her complete lack of acknowledgement for Amelie's game and how she robbed her of her moment. JHH is so egatistical that she needed an excuse for the beating she was recieving, and is such a drama queen that she could not bear the loss and give the spotlight to Amelie, that she retired to save her ego and make the final about her retiring and not about Ameli's winning.

vllockhart
01-28-2006, 06:57 AM
All athletes in individual sports are focused on themselves. They have to be. They don't have anyone to pass the ball to.

Mr.Federer
01-28-2006, 07:03 AM
What Justine did at the end of her match was so cheap, geez it's only an upset stomach.

iscottius
01-28-2006, 07:11 AM
All athletes in individual sports are focused on themselves. They have to be. They don't have anyone to pass the ball to.

I agree, but that doesn't excuse her from her behaviour on court or at press conferences, or preclude her from winning or losing with dignity and class.

Docalex007
01-28-2006, 07:34 AM
...pathetic

8PAQ
01-28-2006, 07:39 AM
Supposedly she couldn't sleep because of the pills she took. So she had no energy to play. Not something a washroom break could fix. Of course I think she should have completed her match. Like for example someone like Agassi would. I guess she couldn't stomach (pun intended) to be beaten in a slam final by Amelie.

GeauxTigers
01-28-2006, 07:53 AM
early is on a stretcher or in a pine box.

phil10s
01-28-2006, 08:20 AM
Even Amelie said in her press conference that she was ready to "...die on the court today." Thats what I like to hear.

Sadyv
01-28-2006, 10:33 AM
That basically Amelie saying what Henin did was cowardly, just in a nice subtle way.

JHH has no heart.