PDA

View Full Version : JHH is now a quitter and a cheater

iscottius
01-28-2006, 05:10 PM
This belgian waffle has absolutely no character, class or shame. She has cheated, quit, and given her fellow competetitors absolutely no respect. She is a self centered problemed person who is now my least favorite player on the wta. I will root against her for the rest of her career.

Yours!05
01-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Is this the 14th thread? I've lost track.

pound cat
01-28-2006, 05:36 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this thread

federerhoogenbandfan
01-28-2006, 05:38 PM
She is a wonderfully talented young women, who handled the heartbreak of retiring from a slam final she probably had a good chance of winning, with class, grace, and poise. She never said she felt Mauresmo would not have won had she been healthy, although she may have felt that way. She acknowledged feeling sorry for Mauresmo to not have her moment quite the way it might have been had she been able to finish the match. She trudged onwards despite the obvious pain she was in before she could no longer bear it. She congratulated Mauresmo on her victory like the class act she is.
I have the upmost respect for Justine, as both a player and a person.

go_nadal
01-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Far out enough with the Henin Hardene bashing threads!
One, ok fair enough
Two, sure ok
Three, yeh i can deal with that
Four um ok kinda over it
two thousand, ENOUGH ALREADY!

GrahamIsSuper
01-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Why are so many people booing her? It's not as if she had someone go out and hit Mauresmo in the leg with a lead pipe, or anything.

AeonT
01-28-2006, 05:42 PM
A tummy ache that arises when she's down a break and a set AFTER a press conference the day before when she herself claimed she was the picture of the health will end up allowing Justine to "crucify" herself!

tonysk83
01-28-2006, 05:44 PM
If she rolled her ankle, or pulled something fine, but a stomach ache? Come on'.

skip1969
01-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Why are so many people booing her? It's not as if she had someone go out and hit Mauresmo in the leg with a lead pipe, or anything.

word. now THAT would be bad.