PDA

View Full Version : Is Stosur A "Lebanese"?????

rommil
01-28-2006, 07:50 PM
I mean she has Gigi as coach, and plays dubs with Raymond. Just a hunch but what do you guys think?

Deuce
01-28-2006, 10:42 PM
Would it change your life at all if you knew? No.
Is it any of your business? No.

Perhaps you'd like to know whether she prefers smooth or crunchy peanut butter, as well - or perhaps what her favorite color is - since those things are just as relevant to your life as is her sexual preference.

I've never understood why people are so interested in a complete stranger's sexual preference. It makes no sense.

Shallow stuff.

arnz
01-28-2006, 11:09 PM

Perhaps you'd like to know whether she prefers smooth or crunchy peanut butter, as well - or perhaps what her favorite color is - since those things are just as relevant to your life as is her sexual preference.

I've never understood why people are so interested in a complete stranger's sexual preference. It makes no sense.

Shallow stuff.

I heard, thru some underground sources who I cannot name at this time, that she actually likes crunchy peanut butter. Thats all I am allowed to say at this time.

West Coast Ace
01-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Don't you mean 'Libyan'? That's what Beavis and Butthead called them.

pound cat
01-29-2006, 08:49 AM
I mean she has Gigi as coach, and plays dubs with Raymond. Just a hunch but what do you guys think?
There's a good chance of this. There are lots of Lebanese people in Australia. Did you know that Baghdatis' father is Lebanese???

Think about that for a while while you're munching on some chicken shwarma.

samster
01-29-2006, 09:06 AM
who cares?

darkdreaming
01-29-2006, 09:28 AM
gosh folks gotten rude in here Deuce never understood why some folks ...who cares ..he asked so it means he cares ..you don t fine ..just move on ..hardly need to state the fact that you dont care ...you gotta noticed ..in the world there are a tons of folks with interests different than yours and that hardly make those interests less valid than yours ....so next time you folks ...go and do your navel gazing somewhere else .
who cares ....u dont understand ...fine to each his own ....

pound cat
01-29-2006, 09:49 AM
Deuce has been around here for a long itme. He has his own style LOL

Turning Pro
01-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Stosur is the ugliest thing i have ever seen in my life.

Period.

Grinder
01-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Yeah, she apparently dated some retired Australian women's player for some time.

So many lesbos in the WTA...Mauresmo, Raymond, Martinez, Stubbs...etc.,

Warriorroger
01-29-2006, 10:11 AM
You mean a lesbian from Libia?

pound cat
01-29-2006, 10:14 AM
You mean a lesbian from Libia?

NO! Lebanon!!!! What the heck is Libia?????????

Warriorroger
01-29-2006, 10:16 AM
You don't know Libia? My god, you obviously never watched Xena: Warrior Princess.

pound cat
01-29-2006, 10:25 AM
ooops sorry, no. I thought he meant Libya which doesn't have a lot of Lebanese, but there are some, and I have met a few who have successful businesses in Canada.

Warriorroger
01-29-2006, 10:28 AM
ooops sorry, no. I thought he meant Libya which doesn't have a lot of Lebanese, but there are some, and I have met a few who have successful businesses in Canada.

Good for you. Are you from Canada? Do you like Celine Dion or do you hate her? Do you think she has a big voice or a big mouth? Never been to Canada, looks great on tv. Bye from the Netherlands and don't forget to watch Xena, especially the episode which takes place in Libia (I am kidding you were right;) )

pound cat
01-29-2006, 10:52 AM
Hello: I have been to the Netherlands...saw an interesting sign on a boat trip in Amsterdam ..."Real Dutchmen at Work" LOL For gaping tourists. Missed the Rembrandt museum...closed...Question...I had a Dutch student staying with me, and her English was absolutely flawless. No accent of any kind at all..and very colloquial. How is that???. I am Dion neutral...she is Quebecois (Fr. Canadian) and I think is far more popular in Europe than here,,,in fact Canada's best export industry is exporting talent abroad...USA, Europe. Pitiful. Come and visit....huge country above sea level LOL Nice people.

Warriorroger
01-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Hello: I have been to the Netherlands...saw an interesting sign on a boat trip in Amsterdam ..."Real Dutchmen at Work" LOL For gaping tourists. Missed the Rembrandt museum...closed...Question...I had a Dutch student staying with me, and her English was absolutely flawless. No accent of any kind at all..and very colloquial. How is that???. I am Dion neutral...she is Quebecois (Fr. Canadian) and I think is far more popular in Europe than here,,,in fact Canada's best export industry is exporting talent abroad...USA, Europe. Pitiful. Come and visit....huge country above sea level LOL Nice people.

Funny you should mention your student. I teach English at secondary school. English is a compulsory subject and we watch a lot of British and American televison over here, which helps a lot. Dutch are know for speaking foreign languages.

I'll visit when I have the money. I do go to California every now and then, 50% of my family lives there. Take care!

FalconX
01-29-2006, 04:34 PM

Period.

really? she doesn't look too ugly to me.http://www.samstosur.com/images/ss_7.jpg

Turning Pro
01-29-2006, 04:44 PM
^you're standards are the simian race,in which you clearly havent evolved from yet.When you're monkey-taloned habits have strayed away from dogs,then you will become a human.

FalconX
01-29-2006, 04:56 PM
^you're standards are the simian race,in which you clearly havent evolved from yet.When you're monkey-taloned habits have strayed away from dogs,then you will become a human.
standards?you said she was the ugliest thing you've ever seen. If that's really the case, then you must be one of the dumbest organisms next to amoebae.

pound cat
01-29-2006, 04:59 PM
^you're standards are the simian race,in which you clearly havent evolved from yet.When you're monkey-taloned habits have strayed away from dogs then you will become a human.

"of the simian race"

There is no such thing as a simian race

"clearly havent evolved from yet"..poor sentence structure..ending with an adverb

"monkey-taloned" Monkeys do not have talons..only avians have talons

have strayed away from dogs . Dogs what??? object of the verb missing

AND YOU WERE SAYING??? LMAOROTFL,

rommil
01-29-2006, 07:55 PM

Shallow stuff.
You are right Deuce, it would not change my life, it is none of my business and yaeh it can be shallow. I was just wondering about it. Relax man, do not take it seriously all the time.

rommil
01-29-2006, 08:09 PM
There's a good chance of this. There are lots of Lebanese people in Australia. Did you know that Baghdatis' father is Lebanese???

Think about that for a while while you're munching on some chicken shwarma.
Errr...I am not quite sure if you understood the question. Think about it for a while while you listen to .....ah K.D. Lang maybe since you are in Canada.

christo
01-29-2006, 09:05 PM
NO! Lebanon!!!! What the heck is Libia?????????
I think he meant to say Labia

go_nadal
01-29-2006, 09:14 PM
I heard, thru some underground sources who I cannot name at this time, that she actually likes crunchy peanut butter. Thats all I am allowed to say at this time.
Lol!!
Hilarious.:D

RiosTheGenius
01-29-2006, 09:28 PM
I like that song 'Lebanese Girl' in the Garden State soundtrack..... does that make me a Lebanese too???

RiosTheGenius
01-29-2006, 09:30 PM
really? she doesn't look too ugly to me.

she's rather cute indeed.

Polaris
01-29-2006, 10:59 PM

Period.

Where do you live? Stepford ?

Scorch
01-30-2006, 01:50 AM
She looks great in that picture! Not ugly in the slightest. Can we see your picture please TP?

Klippy
01-30-2006, 03:02 AM
No, I don't think Stosur is a lesbian. I was flipping through a magazine and saw a picture of her in a pretty dress. She looked very feminine in deed.

slice bh compliment
01-30-2006, 03:09 AM

Well, congratulations! It's a good thing you're turning pro - 'cause you would not do very well working a day job with spelling and grammar like that.

pound cat
01-30-2006, 06:08 AM
Errr...I am not quite sure if you understood the question. Think about it for a while while you listen to .....ah K.D. Lang maybe since you are in Canada.

Oh, I understand it completely. Just a play on words which is intended to be witty and humourous. I guess not everyone got the joke. I thought it was quite funny.

I've learned that it's OK ot laugh at your own jokes if no one else finds them finny..I mean funny ... not fishy. Oh, never mind. LOL

Turning Pro
01-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Listen,she is the dog's bollocks literally

@wright
01-30-2006, 06:51 AM
Joke: How many Lebanese does it take to screw in a light bulb?

armand
01-30-2006, 09:22 AM
How many Lebanese does it take to screw in the lightbulb?

MonkeyPox
01-30-2006, 10:26 AM
She's a pretty good player, and could probably keep everyone's *** on here. Though not Hingis' apparently.

legolas
01-30-2006, 10:27 AM
You don't know Libia? My god, you obviously never watched Xena: Warrior Princess.
lol

Grimjack
01-30-2006, 01:23 PM
"of the simian race"

There is no such thing as a simian race

"clearly havent evolved from yet"..poor sentence structure..ending with an adverb

"monkey-taloned" Monkeys do not have talons..only avians have talons

have strayed away from dogs . Dogs what??? object of the verb missing

AND YOU WERE SAYING??? LMAOROTFL,

Congratulations. You have just attacked another man's writing with your own barely-literate jibberish.

pound cat
01-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Yup, you're pretty grim, jack. LOL

Turning Pro
01-31-2006, 12:21 AM
Congratulations. You have just attacked another man's writing with your own barely-literate jibberish.

haha,so true

armand
02-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Joke: How many Lebanese does it take to screw in a light bulb?How many already?

alienhamster
02-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Yup, you're pretty grim, jack. LOL Well, pound cat, I'm usually on board with your posts, but I have to agree with jack here. Your motivation for critiquing tp's post is understandable, but the grammar wasn't the main problem. It was the inaccurate word choice and poor analogies/mixed metaphors.

And since when was it poor grammar to end sentences with adverbs? Information structure, rhythm, modification, and emphasis usually dictate the syntactic position of adverbs. If he wanted a "yet" at the end, it was perfectly grammatical.

BTW, what is the deal with the original point of this thread anyway? I'd actually be interested to have a genuine discussion about sexuality and pro tennis, but the thread's degenerated into non-fun non-sequitors.

Noelle
02-17-2006, 11:13 PM
How many already?
Sorry, adely. @wright is on a hiatus from the boards because he changed jobs and doesn't have a decent net connection at home. :( It's going to be one of life's enduring mysteries, how many Lebanese to screw in a lightbulb.

armand
02-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Sorry, adely. @wright is on a hiatus from the boards because he changed jobs and doesn't have a decent net connection at home. :( It's going to be one of life's enduring mysteries, how many Lebanese to screw in a lightbulb.This is horrid! How could he leave like this? A person should tie up the loose ends of their life when leaving. Now what am I gonna do? If I don't find out how many Lebanese it takes to screw in a lightbulb, I know I'll just whither up and die!
I wonder how many times he's done this? Touching people's lives, then leaving abrubtly, breaking their hearts.We have unfinished business.

equinox
02-18-2006, 08:05 PM
I believe stosur might be lebanese.
I googled her, checking to see if she had a bf.
I couldn't find anything.
Isn't her new manger that former lebanese golf Professional?