PDA

View Full Version : I hope Feds bagels Baggy and shuts everyone up!!

AJK1
01-28-2006, 11:05 PM
The press coverage and hype over Baghdatis is unbearable here in OZ, i just hope Feds gives baggy a tennis lesson and shuts everyone up!!

andyroddick's mojo
01-28-2006, 11:09 PM
dude, totally
i hope so too
federer will send him back home crying!
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA

amadextor
01-28-2006, 11:27 PM
Depends on Fed motivation. He can have easy first set, then lay back... looking for a challenge..

BigboyDan
01-29-2006, 12:31 AM
Ain't happnin' - it'll be close early in the match, Bags has shown that he can hang with the top seeds, at least on this surface, at this tournament.

35ft6
01-29-2006, 02:11 AM
What about two bagels?

federerhoogenbandfan
01-29-2006, 09:04 AM
The press coverage and hype over Baghdatis is unbearable here in OZ, i just hope Feds gives baggy a tennis lesson and shuts everyone up!!

God I felt that same annoyance even from Canada. In Australia it must have been unbearable.

West Coast Ace
01-29-2006, 09:07 AM
The media tends to be a lazy bunch - they glom onto whatever's 'hot' and wear it out.

xanctus
01-29-2006, 09:56 AM
guys, the hype because he's young and he's new...chill out Allrighttt!!!
we all know that Federer is #1...and off course Baghdatis' time will come eventually...but PLEASE...try to look the game not just your personal feelings occupied your mind!!!

okdude1992
01-29-2006, 12:26 PM
too bad youre bagel match didn't happen (not)...fed has won a lot... baghdatis deserved to win and he was really incredible...don't let the media change your oppinion of someone for good or bad..there just into fads...The one complaint i have about all this hype is that all these people are all jumpin on the bandwagon, and actin like big longtime fans....but really most didn't even no who he was or care before this week...If he looses in the 1st round in all the other majors, i bet they'll all forget about him...What losers.... i only have patience for true fans!!!! :mad:

AJK1
01-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Check the scoreboard, one bagel out of four aint' bad!!

pound cat
01-29-2006, 01:27 PM

And what else do you have to say about the final?

waiting....waiting...,waiting...

Ztalin
01-29-2006, 02:16 PM
God I felt that same annoyance even from Canada. In Australia it must have been unbearable.

Even the commentators were annoying me when I was watching it live last night (this morning). When Fed was playing brutal in the first set, and first half of the second, they were all talking about how great of a player Baghdatis is. It gets irritating, I know.

Alexaggie
01-30-2006, 06:36 AM
You know what else is irritating? When you hear about Roger Federer from the media when he is not even playing in the match. "This guy has a great one handed backhand..but not quite as good as Roger Federer, who is the greatest athlete to ever compete in sports." You cannot watch a single mens match without comentators talking about how great Roger Federer is regardless of who is playing. It is nice to hear about a player other than Roger for once.

tangerine
01-30-2006, 07:55 AM
AJK1. Another barry-type TW arseclown, I take it? *makes a note of it*

Californication
01-30-2006, 07:56 AM

And one set against the best there ever was aint too bad either.